Seeking: Hardcore PVP guild for west coast

Lucardes

Seeking mature hardcore pvp guild west coast, looking for close-knit family type but good with voice comms etc. and maybe some pve once in awhile...

Please post any guild info here and what server and I will hit you up. I was top PvP'er in my rift server and well known (Davador) and I'm very avid and won the tourney in 5v5 WoW once before.

Again please post your info (For me and all to see) here or PM me...

EDIT: I don't like ego/power centric leadership, I like when the env. is good and no one is afraid to say what's in their mind guild leader or not.

Edited by Lucardes

Check us out. Twisted Relations. We are west coast time zone oriented. I am personally eastern but its w/e ya know. You can click "Twisted RElations" in my sig to take you to our site or just click on http://twistedrelations.enjin.com that will also take you to our site. Hope to see you :).

After reading your post, i see that we definitely will be the right guild for you. We will be hardcore pvp as we have teams made and meetings for our pvp stuff. We are a tight family of about 30people so far. We are definitely going to be the top guild in our server. Hope you join.

Edited by LegionAlpha

Thank you Legion, sounds like what I'm looking for I may end up making the switch to Sith...although i was really aiming at playing a Trooper.

I'm still at work so I still have time to decide... any other guilds out there (Republic based, west coast, playing pvp seriously and competitively)

Thanks in advance