Where is the Story going?

Acheilus

Thank's to Torhead's leak, we know where the story goes: More Imperial infighting and disintegration of the Empire into competing factions; Dread Masters, Regus all going on their own, as does the Explosive Content's Imperial unit (behind which I see Malgus' or his apprentice's hand).

Another Imp defeat will likely come in Drew Karpyshyn's autum novel Annihilation, where Theron Shan will face Darth Malgus' so far un-named apprentice, who tries to counter-attack the Republic.

Thank's to Torhead's leak, we know where the story goes: More Imperial infighting and disintegration of the Empire into competing factions; Dread Masters, Regus all going on their own, as does the Explosive Content's Imperial unit (behind which I see Malgus' or his apprentice's hand).

Another Imp defeat will likely come in Drew Karpyshyn's autum novel Annihilation, where Theron Shan will face Darth Malgus' so far un-named apprentice, who tries to counter-attack the Republic.

Wait, what leak?

Wait, what leak?

It's on TORHead. google SWTOR Patch 1.5 leak and you should find it.

But about the leak, the Dread Masters (whom I am disappointed to be fighting) appear to be working with Hutts.

And Regius, or what ever his name is, gets angry due to the Empire accepting aliens. So the empire may get stronger in the future.

Besides as you know, "No matter how hard you hit us, the Empire will always strike back"

I guess in order to learn the cast "voice of the emperor" that quickly topic would need a bond and at the precise moment the voice died Baras somehow lost his power.

Wasn't the point of the entire story that Baras was a pretender? You even meet the real Voice on Voss and he validates what the Hand had been telling you.

Wasn't the point of the entire story that Baras was a pretender? You even meet the real Voice on Voss and he validates what the Hand had been telling you.

Yup. Baras trapped the Emperor's Voice on Voss and used the lack of communication from the Voice to his benefit and claimed that he had been chosen as the new Voice.

I highly doubt any of the Council seriously believed that he was the actual Voice(I believe it's been said that the Emperor's voice(actual voice,not the title) is the same no matter which body he is inhabiting at the time. They just chose to "believe" he was, because Baras had accumulated enough power and control that they either wished to align themselves with him to share in the power they would have in the Emperor's absence or were not powerful enough to challenge him or openly challenge his claims.

The SW and Vowrawn showing up threw a wrench in Baras's plans and allowed the other Council members to see how things played out and who would walk away as the victor.

Id like to know what happened to that superweapon in the inquisitor storyline.. It appears, and then is just forgotten.. With not another word. It wasnt destroyed or anything, it was just forgotten. Just one of many holes in inquisitor storyline. Edited by Karkais

Id like to know what happened to that superweapon in the inquisitor storyline.. It appears, and then is just forgotten.. With not another word. It wasnt destroyed or anything, it was just forgotten. Just one of many holes in inquisitor storyline.

Considering you only get it operational and a test fire right before Corellia, I'd call it less of a hole in the SI class story and more of another part to be expanded upon in future story content.

Well. the game ends with the 8 Archetypes becoming mostly very high posititions.

I really wonder how a party consisting of

The Voice of the Emperor

a Sith Council Member

The Heir to Mandalore

Erased Batman-like Agent

or

Jedi General Master

Jedi Council Member

Special Force Major

Underworld Smuggler King

will even go out on ANY Mission together..i guess to even continue the stories evewry hero wuil suffer a huge blow to the gut and a fall from grace...

Edited by Kheldras

The thing that annoys me a bit is the whole treaty of coruscant thing.

I know on every storyline at some point the treaty of corsucant collapses and the galaxy is at full scale war again, but there are multiple inconsistencies of when this happened. I think with most storyline's its about half way through the game at about level 32, just before u go to taris, if your empire, or balmorra, if republic, but some storyline's say that war happens after they have finished quesh or hoth. The other silly thing is space battles, in which the little description at the console where u get them, implies that the peace treaty is still in place, even on the latest ones in the game such as level 44 or 50. One of the description is badly written, and says something like, republic bombers are intending to destroy a key manufacturing imperial space station, but have justified themselves not breaking the treaty by not retaliating if there bombers are attacked. This is just Stupid, as first of all that kind of attack would in any universe, be considered a blatant act of war, and they would obvesly know that the empire would relatalte, so they are sending thier own bomber pilots to their deaths.

I think bioware really need to think about these situations realistically, they should have made the treaty of courscant collapse at the same time at EVERY point in the game, rather than just toss it around the timeline.

I hate to break to you but

The jedi knight kills the emperor during their final class quest

no he doesn't, as has been previously stated that was just one of his 'voices' they are like avatars, apparently he has not even been in the GALAXY since the signing of the treaty of coruscant.

I hate to break to you but

The jedi knight kills the emperor during their final class quest

I hate to break it to you, but you are wrong. Take a look around the spoilers forums or Google it and you'll find all the info and evidence you need to prove that you are wrong.

Even if you choose to not believe the evidence, think about this objectively; would BioWare really kill off the ultimate baddie(to both factions) in a single class story that would force everyone to roll the class if they wanted to see his "death"? Your answer should be No.

Edited by Temeluchus