Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I got home late so didn't update you all. I stood in line to talk to Charles. He said Quinn's customization on Iokath is on their list of things to fix. He was not aware of holodecos not working so that is also on his list. He could not tell me which companions are getting more attention because not all of the companions are back yet. He is aware of us and loves our dedication and passion for both Quinn and SWtoR. I wish I had more time to talk to him but it was a little crazy.

I got home late so didn't update you all. I stood in line to talk to Charles. He said Quinn's customization on Iokath is on their list of things to fix. He was not aware of holodecos not working so that is also on his list. He could not tell me which companions are getting more attention because not all of the companions are back yet. He is aware of us and loves our dedication and passion for both Quinn and SWtoR. I wish I had more time to talk to him but it was a little crazy.

In your short talk you got us more acknowledgement than we've ever gotten. Score!

This is the exact issue we've been trying to explain to the Devs since Iokath hit in 2017. They've never acknowledged this. It has affected some content creators; you 'd think with their latest focus on those they'd make Iokath re-playable so story videos are consistent. I have warriors that I've yet to take through Iokath because of the lack of companion customisation. I want especially want to see my cyborg Quinn in Iokath as I have a video of that warriors story that's been at a standstill since 2017.

That upset me as well. The armor I had on Quinn (I had Cyborg armor on him) and he shows up in his standard Imperial clothes. I guess he got that "arm" fixed while we were apart... I only changed Quinn's customization on one character and she hasn't done Iokath yet but I already know what to expect with that. Then with Raina who all of my Raina's had different customizations and armor looks, but she walks off the ship in her original look and armor! At least with Ilresso and the other Alliance Alert returns those companions looked the way I left them (except for armor of course, but that's okay).

If you don't mind, I'll share this good news with Lunafox. It might be the news she needs to come back :) And thank you so much for promoting the Quinn and companion cause. I'm most grateful and I'm sure everyone else is /bow.

If you don't mind, I'll share this good news with Lunafox. It might be the news she needs to come back :) And thank you so much for promoting the Quinn and companion cause. I'm most grateful and I'm sure everyone else is /bow.

Please do share it with Luna! I am happy to have the chance to represent all you wonderful people. Fingers crossed that we will get fixes for Quinn sooner rather than later.

Thank you for representing us! :) It must have been great to meet those ppl. I hope you had a Quinn T-shirt on LOL. ;)

Is Quinn still MIA if you do 5.10 as a Republic-aligned Sith Warrior?

Are other companions still broken by 5.10?

I think most companion issues are solved, but not the missing Quinns. My Quinns are from Repulic aligned Pubs who retrieved him from the Companion Locator Terminal. Someone else started a bug thread for a romanced Republic-aligned Warrior. I recommend everyone who has a missing Quinn post in the bug forum to try and get some traction. I'm afraid it'll never get fixed now that 5.10.2 brought so many new bugs.

I think most companion issues are solved, but not the missing Quinns. My Quinns are from Repulic aligned Pubs who retrieved him from the Companion Locator Terminal. Someone else started a bug thread for a romanced Republic-aligned Warrior. I recommend everyone who has a missing Quinn post in the bug forum to try and get some traction. I'm afraid it'll never get fixed now that 5.10.2 brought so many new bugs.

Sounds like my Sith Warrior will remain Alliance Commander on Odessen then.

Edited by AureliaSulis

Thanks for this!!!

• 1 month later...
So any word on seeing Malavai again, or at the very least getting a letter from him at all?

I sure hope so. At very least some letters. I don't think a few letters are so much to ask for, but I'd truly love some cutscenes with him again. And some missions.

Malavai the *** kisser.Why did they remove the option to kill him and the main storyline? :mad:

There is a hate thread. Go find it. This isn't it.

I sure hope so. At very least some letters. I don't think a few letters are so much to ask for, but I'd truly love some cutscenes with him again. And some missions

At this point I'd settle for a letter! But, yes, cutscenes are certainly preferable.

ETA: So he wasn't part of Hearts and Minds, either, it seems. And no not even a letter?

sigh

Edited by Xenipher

Malavai the *** kisser.Why did they remove the option to kill him and the main storyline? :mad:

Simply because he was the only healer for the Sith Warrior back then, before any companion could take on any role. He's certainly a rare sight on the Darth Malgus server these days, I think I see more Broonmarks than Quinns.

• 2 weeks later...
At this point I'd settle for a letter! But, yes, cutscenes are certainly preferable.

ETA: So he wasn't part of Hearts and Minds, either, it seems. And no not even a letter?

sigh

No, he wasn't a part of Hearts and Minds either. No letter. I wish there would at least be letters. But side missions with him with cutscenes are preferable. :)

Well, my Marauder finally got Quinn back. Loved the bit where he says he wanted to approach her during the visit to Dromund Kaas during KOTET Ch.2. And I loved my Marauder defending Quinn when Theron brings up he could be the traitor during Iokath.

Me too. It made me so happy to get him back, and his reasons for being away were sound. As things go his return was one of the better ones, but as always I want more than better, I want best and more lol, cause I'm greedy. :D

I've just finished Iokath on several Warriors to try to get the letter Malavai sent after - the one in which he talks about the death of Vette if you choose Torian over her (which I always do). It appears all Malavai's post Iokath letters have been removed from the game - I didn't get one on characters who romanced him or my male Warrior who remained friends with him :mad: I don't know if this is a bug or intended after they altered the dialogue in the Iokath cut scenes. I've started a bug thread to see if I get a response.

It has been 6 years, 8 months, and 12 days since your warrior last saw Quinn. The Quinncedent was probably 8 years ago, in game.

And that comment is probably 8 years old now too. Sounds like you need a hug. :D

It has been 6 years, 8 months, and 12 days since your warrior last saw Quinn. The Quinncedent was probably 8 years ago, in game.

And that comment is probably 8 years old now too. Sounds like you need a hug. :D

Much better said than my usual response :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...