Im to old ?

Mindscanner

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You never to old. SWTOR will CHANGE YOU! lol

Seriously MMO's, imo, are for mature gamers, more or less. It takes a lot of time and patients so its better for adults. If you new to mmo's thats ok. Just try to find yourself a good guild. Being in the right guild is a huge factor.

I'm 42 and if anyone tries to give you grief about your age, just remind them how you actually saw Episode 4 in the theater....WHEN IT WAS NEW.

The younger generation in this game best respect us original, first generation Star Wars fans. ;)

"Kid, I owned a Millennium Falcon before you were even thought of....."

Man I wish I still had all those toys.

Edited by Skoobie

- 1 for not using 'too' in title.

You know, if you looked at his signature you could probably assume he does not speak English as a first language. If you clicked the link, you'd see that it is indeed a foreign website. And finally, his profile confirms he speaks another language primarily. So, why the need to be hyper-critical of stuff like that? Is it really a big deal?

Anyhow, you are not too old in any way. Play any game you want, and forget the age-stigma. If you have interests, then by all means satisfy them!

Will be 59 this month. :)

What many folks seem to not know or forget is that my generation is the one who basically invented computer gaming. Trust me when I say that if the bug bites you, you stay bitten. I always chuckle when someone tells me that I am "too old" and ask them at what age they plan on giving up gaming.

40, the girl I live with is 57 and she would be playing if she ever found the time. Aside from that, two of my old SWG guildies started playing in January, and they both retired before the Prequels came out. I am not totally sure now, but I think one is 83 and the other is 79.