SWTOR PVP Parady

Yndras

Hey,

My first PvP video. Hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to post your comments.

**Edit** You need to watch the whole video in order to understand it. Yes I know the pvp is bad, thats the idea. It will make sence at the end.

Edited by Yndras

Hey,

My first PvP video. Hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to post your comments.

soon the fanboys are going to tell you that you are a bad player and that theJedi Sentinel is the best class in this game, i agree with you Jedi Sentinel get owened by pretty much everything in a wz, perhaps they are good in 1 vs 1 but that is rare that you get the chance to do 1 vs 1 in a wz

soon the fanboys are going to tell you that you are a bad player and that theJedi Sentinel is the best class in this game, i agree with you Jedi Sentinel get owened by pretty much everything in a wz, perhaps they are good in 1 vs 1 but that is rare that you get the chance to do 1 vs 1 in a wz

umm, isn't that another sent/mara he's up against in just about every encounter (saw a few assassins in there too)? you don't have any idea why he died and the other melee lived? this is what makes you bad.

Edited by iceperson

Heh, its not a serious PvP video. :)

I love the sentinel, and i am bad, but im having fun with it. :)

Sorry, I wasn't trying to attack you. The problem is a lot of players play like this and think their class is the reason they die (see the 1st reply.) You can't run off and try to solo the other team and expect to live very long. Stay close to your team (especially healers) and you'll be more successful.

Edited by iceperson

Sorry, I wasn't trying to attack you. The problem is a lot of players play like this and think their class is the reason they die (see the 1st reply.) You can't run off and try to solo the other team and expect to live very long. Stay close to your team (especially healers) and you'll be more successful.

Did you watch the whole video?

Yes, the pvp is very frustrating, if you don't have a good armor, you'll die very fast.

PvP is good during the low level, after 50 battle are very quickly, there are not clashes, collisions with lightsaber or others, everything is resolved with a few strokes of blaster or lighsabers.

Edited by VanderII

LOL ... great video :)

I'd have to say the Marauder/Sentinel is probably one of the hardest to play and understand, as there is no "I WIN" button (well, there's some "Maybe Win" buttons, but anyway ...).

;tldr Version for those of you who won't read below: I'm a mediocre Marauder, but learning, so I feel your pain.

And now the ;tl version, for those of you who might actually read it (wrapped in a spoiler so no one else has to suffer :D)

I'm not a bad PvPer (I've been doing it for 12 years or more), but the Marauder is proving one of the most difficult for me to master. I just can't seem to get the rotations correct, can't do the maneuvering I want to do, and continue time and again to get in over my head.

Once I hit 50, I learned more how to survive, which has helped, but my damage output is still pretty dismal (mostly because I was playing like it was PvE ... which we all know is COMPLETELY different from playing PvP. I *knew* that, but couldn't get out of the habit, because I did SO MUCH PvE when leveling him to 50). I'm working on that now, from time to time, while I level up another 50 through Warzones only. Some of the things I learn about these other classes actually help me with my Marauder.

But yeah, I don't cry that my class is underpowered, because it certainly is not (although I would like some sort of knockback, but meh, that's just dreaming, and not necessary). I also chose a very difficult spec (Carnage), which I'm constantly adjusting to get rid of unnecessary skills or boosts. My current spec has helped a bit, but it's the operator's errors that are making me a bad player, not the class.

Once I master it, I'll have more fun. I've seen good Marauders/Sentinels take down entire groups solo (usually with a sliver or two of health left at the end).

But yeah, what you experience is what I do. I was happy a few weeks ago when I was able to get a ton of kills and only a couple of deaths, but I had been playing very conservatively that night, not my usual rough and tumble.

have you seen the video he is trying to take out 1 vs 1 you can't do that in a wz (well u can but is almost impossible) jedi Sentinel is proberly the only class that didn't get any love from bioware. yes i do have a jedi Sentinel/trooper/gaurdin and i can say that the sentinel is the hardest class in the game