[Heroic 4] The Observer - Shuttle unusable

Jenovan

[Heroic 4] The Observer (Makeb)

Step: Travel to the Third Eye

As of update 2.1.1 today, the shuttle in this mission seems to not work. Clicking on the shuttle control panel gives an "Access Denied" message. My groupmate and I both have the security codes required, and we tried resetting the instance, to no avail.

The entire shuttle usually glows blue when we're ready to proceed on this step, but does not seem to light up at all today.

See this thread for more reports:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=645401

• Dev Post

Thanks for your reports!

I can confirm that this mission is currently unable to be completed, because the shuttle is not working properly. We have listed the bug on the Known Issues for now, and the current plan is to get it fixed in Game Update 2.2.1.

Edited by AmberGreen
KI linkage

I think it's time Bioware either stopped making new content to focus fixing bugs for a month or so, or just admit they are incompetent and dont care about quality....just cash. The amount of bugs and glitches in this game is unacceptable. NO OTHER MMO or game has THIS many bugs. Not only is this Heroic broken, but the GSI Heroic 2 on Makeb is glitched with one of the droids. I could set here for half an hour listing bugs that I know of in the game right now. Some of them which have been in the game for half a year or more.

Get your act together. I'd be embarrassed if I was working on this game right how.

YOU EITHER DO SOMETHING RIGHT OR NOTHING AT ALL!!! QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!!

Edited by DarthVengeant

I can confirm I have the shuttle pass and I am unable to board the shuttle it is 100% still bugged!

Please can we get an update on a fix regarding this quest plz and thank you!

It is not scheduled to be fixed until the patch next Tuesday (June 25).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Updating for posterity - apparently if you click the "Switch" part of the panel you get the error, but if you click the flat metal part to the left of the switch, it works just fine.

NOTE: That's a piece of crap fix and another sign the devs need to push against producers (and their bullsh*t schedules) and demand they get the hour(s) to fix some of these things.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Updating for posterity - apparently if you click the "Switch" part of the panel you get the error, but if you click the flat metal part to the left of the switch, it works just fine.

Thought it was bugged too. But clicking the flat part and not the arrows works.

Edited by Kaygyn