Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan map issues

EllieNeo
10.13.2019 , 05:22 AM | #1
I'm having trouble completing the Alderaan map. I've seen other threads about this, but I didn't want to necro any of them, so I'm making a new one. It says I have 29/30 locations in the Juran mountains, but every time I manage to get to hexagons that are blank, nothing happens. Please help, it's driving me nuts!
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The force shall free me.

kcirevamnalyd
10.13.2019 , 06:14 AM | #2
you would have been better off with an old thread, all the info you need is there for your reading pleasure. I know have posted about the (30/30) area before, but have since forgotten the thread name. :confused

Edited: searched my post history

kcirevamnalyd
02.25.2019 , 09:32 PM | #4
Edit Report Post Quote
Before we to in depth, southeast of your player icon (gold triangle) location in the map image you linked. There is a fish hook looking road/pathway; south/southwest of that. You have a hexagon section that is blank that should open up, you may even change to the Alsakan Lowland map view.
From you player Icon there is a quest giver by the name of Maelriel Alde kneeling off to the side of a bridge. I believe she gives you a quest that will take you up to mountain path, leading to the area (I think you are looking for). Her approx. locale (x,y) 1451,1351
Walk/ride up the pathway, past a cave entrance, path goes around to the left of the mountain (direction East and then South) Once up on the top, there are some sort of ruins. From there head in a southern direction, the toon I used had never been there so I open up a few areas while walking. There is a little cliff to jump down into an open area (x,y) 1587,1502 Map section Juran Mountians>Alsakan Overlook
I had help from numerous people when getting this section for my own achievements, I can only hope its the same section/area you need.
Good Luck and Ever Forward.
Odessen: Republic Trooper: We can't do everything on our own. We need more people or better equipment.
Not All Heroes Use the Force.

EllieNeo
10.13.2019 , 03:59 PM | #3
wasn't QUITE where you said it was, but it was pretty close. didn't find the quest giver, though. THANKS!
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The force shall free me.