SWTOR Time and CC Cards on Amazon.com

Baletraeger

I saw a post on r/swtor last night and figured I would check to confirm, on amazon.com, none of the time cards (30/60/90/180 day) or CC cards (2400/5500/14500) or the bundles (Amazon Bundle) are available.

What gives? Is this an error? Is there a price change incoming? New packaging? Is Amazon no longer going to sell these?

Should also note that Amazon UK still has their cards available.

Yeah, I just checked on the US site, and they aren't currently available. That's a very recent development, because I just bought two CC cards a couple of weeks ago.

MAYBE (pure speculation incoming), they took them down temporarily to revamp the free items that are attached?

The rancor pets have been included since November 2015.

Well it was going to happen with the shutdown in coming.

It's already been confirmed on Reddit by a user who has good info. EA is losing star wars games after the gambling box bs with battlefront 2.

This guy. shakehaed.gif

It's already been confirmed on Reddit by a user who has good info. EA is losing star wars games after the gambling box bs with battlefront 2.

That is interesting, because I have many former colleagues at TS2 international, (look them up) they supply talent to developers..... if anything you will see a lot more Star Wars games from EA, and this game has many more years left.

Basically what I'm saying is random Reddit troll is full of it.

Looks really close..

"Yep, his eyes are brown guys... "

Source? Stop spreading false information, especially if you're not going to cite your source for people to read.