Cartel Market Certificates

VenomoSith

You sometimes find one in one of the newer Cartel Packs. They are bind on pickup, so they're not transferable. The chance of getting one from one of the bigger packs (not the hypercrates, mind you) seems to be about 10%. So that's about 2 certificates per hypercrate on avarage. You could still unpack a hypercrate and get none, but it's also possible to get 4.

These are rare drops from the regulators and enforcers packs. You use them as currency to get rare items from the cartel vendors that are now on the fleet.

And it's my understanding the next patch will make them bind on Legacy.

Edited by ghoul_drool

They are also now Bind To Legacy according to the latest patch notes.

I saw that in the patch notes, can anyone confirm that they are BtL now after the patch? Just making sure it did make it into the patch.

Edited by Hyfy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone know how i actually trade the certificate with a Reputation Vendor? When i right click on the certificate it just tries to sell it? :jawa_wink:

Right click on the item you wish to buy in the store. If you have enough certificates and reputation, it will take the number of certificates from you and replace them with the item of your choosing.

• 1 month later...
Do these drop from the newer packs or are they no longer available?

They drop from the Bounty Packs and Contraband Packs, they do not drop from the Cartel Packs that they just brought back (those were originally released before they created the Certificates or the CM Rep Vendors so there are no Certs or Rep Items in them, both will almost certainly be back in the next new "Shipment" after the Bounty Pack cycle is done).

• 1 year later...
You sometimes find one in one of the newer Cartel Packs. They are bind on pickup, so they're not transferable. The chance of getting one from one of the bigger packs (not the hypercrates, mind you) seems to be about 10%. So that's about 2 certificates per hypercrate on avarage. You could still unpack a hypercrate and get none, but it's also possible to get 4.

2 certs per hypercrate? Um...no. MANY more than that. My last hypercrate I easily got a dozen. One hypercrate.

like the plain jane deco ones for real? seriously, i must of missed something..

They are technically a drop for the Contraband Slot Machine, but the drop rate got reduced to being close to zero.

2 certs per hypercrate? Um...no. MANY more than that. My last hypercrate I easily got a dozen. One hypercrate.

You got lucky. I average 4-5 per crate.

You got lucky. I average 4-5 per crate.

I must get lucky frequently then, as I had a glut of about 75 of them sitting around from the last 2 or 3 packs that have been released since right around the time 3.0 launched.

Someone also once told me that the Jawa scrap drops are super low, yet I managed to easily clear 10 stacks of 99 greens, easily about half of that in blue mats, and 60 + purples in my last round of crate purchases alone.

*shrug*

I wish I got that lucky in loot drops...I think I can count on one hand the amount of times I have gotten (decent) loot from drops in the last 2 years, lol

Edited by Bachannal

Yep, you are getting all of the luck. Tonight's crate netted me 6 certificates and 6 jawa junk (that is 2 drops of 3). My last crate was almost exactly the same. Now the green one I usually get 2+ stacks a crate, blue, a little over 1 stack. I had been thinking they nerfed the drop rate on the junk, but it sounds like you are just getting it all :p