So where's the confirmation Bioware.... Raids are messed up right now!

You have at least a half dozen operations with a dozen bugs that are now almost game breaking.

Anything with a telegraphed knockback/move/damage are bugged to point ONE WAY ONLY. SO some of these are confirmed, some of these are likely considering the nature of the bug.

TOS:

Revan - Impel is bugged, doesn't point where tank is standing. HK in revan also the Psudo random Violence conal only shoots one way but will be targeted to someone else.

UnderLurker - Rocks do not point true to the boss, and the cross too as ewll.

The Ravagers:

Master/Blaster - The large conal only points to the fence visually.

Torque - The laser only points to the wall.

And if i'm guessing the Bird in Cora will be bugged too.

DF:

The fight Brontes has several bugs.

The knockback from Grob'thok

If i'm guessing Drax's guardians will be as well

DP:

If i'm guessing Calphy and Raptus will have same type of bugs.

Council - The knockback from Raptus

The reach, and Beam of Brontes in Council.

Terror from beyond:

Kephess - the laser (i'm willing to bet)

Terror - Phase 1 tentacles?

SNV

Titan 6: The rocks are likely

EC:

I'm honestly afraid to find out what's in here... someone confirm...

KP: Anyone know?

EV: Anyone Know?

Edit, some stuff in DP. @taitwatson or @ericmusco i hope you're seeing this. (I'm not trying to call you out... but i am trying to get your attention to hopefully see the issues the raiding community is having playing your game.)

Edit, i brought this to reddit as well.

Edited by Otchiver
Editing content

There is also in 16m ToS sm, the shield around Revan doesn't go down. It's HP is really massive and you got to continue to dps it even after the channel is over. It's not time based, it's dps based. Did 3 pull on it, 1st time, too many dps died with his knockback so we didn't get the shield down before the enrage. 2nd pull, the shield when down about 2 minutes before the enrage, but we wiped when the core enraged. 3rd pull, we reseted the instance and it was the same a the 2nd one.

Not sure if it's only 16m sm or if it also affect HM or 8m in one way or another.

Working as intended.

Also. Cleared ec hm yesterday no issues. Was doing revan 8 man hm yeaterday and yeah pseudo graphics point wrong way... but.... eh..... if you getting dmg taken...... take a wild guess what you should do?

All of these are just graphics. The hands still point the correct way server side so can be tanked as usual. Its just client side thats the issue.

Also they only release raids every 2 years minimum. Its pathetic. Remember the 16 man nerfa nim exploit? If they not fix that quickly they aint going to fix a graphics issue

This single player rpg will probably come out for ps and xbox soon as they release nothing you need a group for anymore

EV has the anihilation droid staying pointing at the group. Not a huge deal since its just EV, but I was on my operative so using backstab was a little weird (it would light up based on the graphics, but was only usable based on which direction the boss actually pointed. I eneded up just standing on the side and doing it from there.

There already is a thread in the bug report forums but BioWare chose to ignore it. If you want them to notice this, you should write it in there because they don't read the Flashpoint & Ops forums.

On-topic, keep in mind that this only affects stationary bosses ("immobilized" in devspeak). So some of the bosses you mention (the bird on Cora, Grob'thok, the guardians in Draxus, Calphayus, Raptus, Kephess) are definitely not affected by this bug. The exact bug is that immobilized NPCs are not turning on the client but are turning on the server, at least that's what I believe, and with that in mind the devs can hopefully find the error quickly.

Edited by Jerba

You have at least a half dozen operations with a dozen bugs that are now almost game breaking.

Anything with a telegraphed knockback/move/damage are bugged to point ONE WAY ONLY. SO some of these are confirmed, some of these are likely considering the nature of the bug.

TOS:

Revan - Impel is bugged, doesn't point where tank is standing. HK in revan also the Psudo random Violence conal only shoots one way but will be targeted to someone else.

UnderLurker - Rocks do not point true to the boss, and the cross too as ewll.

The Ravagers:

Master/Blaster - The large conal only points to the fence visually.

Torque - The laser only points to the wall.

And if i'm guessing the Bird in Cora will be bugged too.

DF:

The arms of Brontes are bugged.

The knockback from Grob'thok

If i'm guessing Drax's guardians will be as well

DP:

If i'm guessing Calphy and Raptus will have same type of bugs.

Council - The knockback from Raptus

Terror from beyond:

Kephess - the laser (i'm willing to bet)

Terror - Phase 1 tentacles?

SNV

Titan 6: The rocks are likely

EC:

I'm honestly afraid to find out what's in here... someone confirm...

KP: Anyone know?

EV: Anyone Know?

Let's get this post more information, i'll keep it open all weekend if i have to. People, come in here with whatever information you can find. Screen shots, videos, gifs (if video not possible)

And before anyone comes back and says return to medstart or reset phase... it doesn't work. The fight itself is bugged.

Rav:

Torque: Consoles are bugged, didn't get repaired visually but were actually repaired, repair droids didn't die afterwards

Cora's Bird is not bugged

DF:

Can confirm guardians bugged

Not only the arms, but any kind of tentacle in the whole OP are completely messed up.

KP:

Everything's working.

EV:

First boss is kind of bugged, sometimes he turns, sometimes he doesn't.

There is also in 16m ToS sm, the shield around Revan doesn't go down. It's HP is really massive and you got to continue to dps it even after the channel is over.

Not sure if it's only 16m sm or if it also affect HM or 8m in one way or another.

Yes, this is a bug (and only on 16m SM, not on the other modes) and has been broken since 4.0; but the OP is talking about the new bug added with 4.1.

Torque: Consoles are bugged, didn't get repaired visually but were actually repaired, repair droids didn't die afterwards

Same goes for this, it is a separate bug that AFAIK has been broken since release of Ravagers (3.0); they improved the repair droids but they can still bug out from time to time.

My point is that we can be lucky if BioWare fixes the new immobilized bug in a timely manner since it affects multiple NPCs (in the whole game, not just raid bosses). Those two bugs have been reported for months and still haven't been fixed, and with the current story focus I don't blame BioWare for ignoring them.

Edited by Jerba

So, here's the video of bug that we (our squad) encountered in Explosive Conflict (8HM) at 4th Boss: http://www.twitch.tv/deekejz/v/45187700

You can clearly see there that:

- the adds were stucked at the beginning

- adds didn't respawn correctly

- at one point there were too many adds then what it should

- I died when I stepped on the mine, even though when I should not.

[i apologize for the strong language there, if you are offended. But I will not take it back, I felt it like that in the moment.]

And not to mention that our members were teleported few meters back from time to time on the 2nd boss, causing us to wipe entirely (they were teleported to the blue rockets AOEs).

They probably cannot acknowledge the bug without an imminent fix, better to look ignorant than incompetent.

I'm sorry, but that's no excuse.... They need to take responsibility and let us know they're working on it and not sit in the shadows on this.

So, here's the video of bug that we (our squad) encountered in Explosive Conflict (8HM) at 4th Boss: http://www.twitch.tv/deekejz/v/45187700

You can clearly see there that:

- the adds were stucked at the beginning

- adds didn't respawn correctly

- at one point there were too many adds then what it should

- I died when I stepped on the mine, even though when I should not.

[i apologize for the strong language there, if you are offended. But I will not take it back, I felt it like that in the moment.]

First of all, Colonel Vorgath is the 3rd boss, not the 4th boss.

Looks to me like the adds were still up from the previous try; this can happen from time to time and has been a bug since 1.0; I've seen it in pretty much every boss fight by now. It happens when the adds are spawning while the boss is resetting; then the adds are not reset correctly but stay up.

You have multiple ways to deal with it: Either kill the adds before you start the boss fight (not possible on Colonel Vorgath but doable in other fights), or deal with the adds during the fight (very easy if you have enough DPS), or do not engage the adds so they stay inactive the whole time (this is what you did).

Regarding you dying at 1:27, that's because you activated Dark Ward. While sweeping mines, you are not allowed to use any abilities or it will remove your minesweeper debuff, causing you to die. This is part of the boss mechanic and not a bug.

So please don't call something a bug unless you are confident it is a bug. The only thing coming close to a bug is the adds being up from the previous try, but this is not a bug that will wipe a good group, and considering that it's been in the game for more than 4 years, it's not the type of bug I expect BioWare to fix.

And not to mention that our members were teleported few meters back from time to time on the 2nd boss, causing us to wipe entirely (they were teleported to the blue rockets AOEs).

The only mechanic causing a knockback is when the boss does the Defensive Systems, then everyone is knocked off the tanks. You can either start moving earlier, or position yourself so you are not knocked inside the blue lightning AoEs. In any case, that's a mechanic and not a bug.

Edited by Jerba

Regarding you dying at 1:27, that's because you activated Dark Ward.

So please don't call something a bug unless you are confident it is a bug.

Yeah, especially in a thread like this; makes it less likely to be taken seriously. Aside from it not even being a bug, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fixed-boss telegraph issues. I watched the video before I saw the response and it was pretty obvious DW is what kills you.

Before watching it, I didn't know that activating an ability could kill you (though I've never even thought to activate an ability while popping droids) but the video should have made it clear what happened.

Yeah, especially in a thread like this; makes it less likely to be taken seriously. Aside from it not even being a bug, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fixed-boss telegraph issues. I watched the video before I saw the response and it was pretty obvious DW is what kills you.

Before watching it, I didn't know that activating an ability could kill you (though I've never even thought to activate an ability while popping droids) but the video should have made it clear what happened.

For some reason, I wasn't able to rename it again on Twitch. So the 4th BOSS will stay there for a while I guess... :D

Regarding the Dark Ward - OK, that might be it, but why I haven't died so many times before when I used it? Something isn't right here...

Regarding the teleports - we are aware of the knockbacks from the tanks. But this was different. I don't know if any of our DPS will be able to record it and post it.

Since no one else has linked it yet:

Hey follks,

The team is aware of issues relating to some Operation and Flashpoint bosses. We are currently looking to address these issues with Game Update 4.3 and will pass on any additional information as we have it.

Thanks!

-eric