Force Quake not working properly.

DeLaaNie

The skill activates and channels, comme toujours, but it only shakes on the first hit. Subsequent hits do not shake the screen, thereby making the skill seem lackluster. I think it still does damage but I do not believe all of the ticks connect. Edited by DeLaaNie

The skill activates and channels, comme toujours, but it only shakes on the first hit. Subsequent hits do not shake the screen, thereby making the skill seem lackluster. I think it still does damage but I do not believe all of the ticks connect.

Exactly.

It 'feels' as if it's not doing the damage is should do.

I see some damage when I try it on the ship's target dummy (the most 'calm' area with no inteference from others including companions), but most 'quakes' are resisted by it....

This is annoying. It was one of the few cool-lookig animations a Sage has (compared to Sorcerer, which has cooler ones), and now it's been made inattractive and you doesn't give any feedback. Please fix it back to the way it used to be before 3.0.

Any feedback on this would be appreciated. Also, what's up with the double-bladed lightsaber hilts that go from your armpit to your knee?!

Wouldn't mind a response on the second one either.

I mean, is there anyone during QA that takes a look, at least using Preview mode? It looks utterly silly.

Wouldn't mind a response on the second one either.

I mean, is there anyone during QA that takes a look, at least using Preview mode? It looks utterly silly.

Agreed. I've also been told that it's a permanent and intentional due to it being buggy and causing other peoples screens to shake along with other people's zone shake as well (they could also hear it from opposite side of the area) whenever someone uses the ability. If that's the case, fine. Fix it, then re-enable the ability's animation and sound.

Thanks for posting this, I was going to report this bug as well.

Not only does the visible effect stop after the first quake, but also the sound stops after the first "hit".

The Sages most awesome and fun ability just got terminated. Imperials must be behind this !

This was an unpleasant surprise yesterday when I played on my Sage for the first time since 3.0 hit. :( I really miss the sound! I'd gotten used to the auditory indicator that the ability was channeling, it is really annoying that it is gone now as I have to pay closer attention to see when it is over. I hope this gets looked into and fixed soon.

I finally dived back into wz's and that is the only place I ever use Force Quake. I'm actually thinking its not working at all after the first ground shake. I haven't had a lot of time testing it but the few times i used it to stop someone from capping or taking a bunker, its seemed it only interrupted them once, but then did nothing for the remaining of the cast. Things go so fast its hard to tell so anyone else notice if you follow through with the full cast does it keep interrupting or only on the first slam?

Please fix this! It looks and sounds terrible now. After the first tick it just looks like I'm making tiny whirlwinds around my hands, and I just hear this whooshing sound. If it was intentionally changed (I kind of doubt it) because of issues then at least make a full attempt at changing the ability, not just disabling everything after the first tick. Even if it was intentional though, I absolutely love the old animation and would hate to have it changed.

Hate to say, but im afraid this bug may never be fixed. Tracer Missile/Fusion Missile for the merc and many other skills, specifically the gunslinger's have been bugged since patch 1.4 and have never been fixed. Yes the devs confirmed they were bugs but never fixed them. So when it comes to audio errors, Bioware don't see it as a big deal from my experience.

The skill activates and channels, comme toujours, but it only shakes on the first hit. Subsequent hits do not shake the screen, thereby making the skill seem lackluster. I think it still does damage but I do not believe all of the ticks connect.

They made Force Quake stop shaking the screen? Thank god. Fantastic change Bioware, stamp of approval!

It hasn't been acknowledged as a bug yet, which is what I find most disconcerting. :(

I won't even touch my Sage again until this is fixed.

Really?? sages are arguably one of the most powerful and useful dpses in the game ATM and you don't want to touch it because your screen doesn't shake??? Seriously?? Different strokes I guess.

I personally I hope they don't touch force quake and leave it as it is. The game has been less skakey (no pun intended) and less latency without it. Also I don't want them to realize how powerful fq is ATM lol

Really?? sages are arguably one of the most powerful and useful dpses in the game ATM and you don't want to touch it because your screen doesn't shake??? Seriously?? Different strokes I guess.

I personally I hope they don't touch force quake and leave it as it is. The game has been less skakey (no pun intended) and less latency without it. Also I don't want them to realize how powerful fq is ATM lol

This so much! Forcequake with the 25 damage perk activated, its amazing the destruction a healer can accomplish with groups of enemies on oricon and yavin. I will trade this any day for sound.

I have two LV55 Sorcerers. I guess I will have to make due with them.

Poor me. :p

But yeah, they gotta fix that.

Edited by Darth_Wicked