Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who Else is in the 16 Level 50's Club

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Who Else is in the 16 Level 50's Club

itsmymillertime
12.17.2012 , 05:04 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by DakotaDoc View Post
4 x 50's here.
Just curious. What is your favorite story / Favorite Character? Having done them all.
Marksmanship Sniper, best story and best class to play imho.

he and my carnage marauder were my first toons to hit 50 and pvp with, I guess I knew which ones were OP all along.

SilentKitty
12.17.2012 , 05:04 PM | #42
Wow! I just got two of them. But I am slowly lvl:ing up a 3:rd, taking my time and enjoying the story

Have guildies with 12 lvl 50:s but no-one with 16! Well done
Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. Please fix this!

itsmymillertime
12.17.2012 , 05:08 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by MrSchmo View Post
No offense, I'm just tying to be funny., but did you just smash your key board while naming your characters?
Yes, I lost Tutankhamun during the first server merger and got it back during the second server merger.

theUndead
12.17.2012 , 05:18 PM | #44
Just updated my sig.

I have 4 50's right now and currently working on finishing my Operative. IMO the Agent storyline is indeed the BEST of the entire game. But kudos to you on your 16 50's that is a lot of dedication.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Anti_Bodies
12.17.2012 , 05:22 PM | #45
So OP you gotta rank each class by story now. i mean we have all seen those "best class story" polls but almost noone has actually beaten them all nevermind each AC. Also

what was it like finishing the last character?

what are you doing now?

melodylane
12.17.2012 , 05:32 PM | #46
Holy rusted metal batman! I only have 2 50's and I was all proud of that!

"For some people this world ain't never gonna be right.... Maybe your Mattie's one of those people" ~ Doc Holiday -Tombstone-

Deathtalon
12.17.2012 , 05:57 PM | #47
I have 23 characters. My answer to dual spec I guess. I spread myself out among them so only have 4 of them up to 50 so far. Yes I do love playing this game. Think my favorite and who I consider my main is a Jedi Shadow tank.

Nellsterzzz
12.17.2012 , 06:01 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaoslordfox View Post
Not trying to be mean but this could also be seen as not having a life as well >.< I do think it is kinda of cool though so again not trying to be mean
I don't understand where people get "not having a life" its like there is this pre-conceived notion of what a life is supposed to be. He loves to play video games. Good for him.

Deathtalon
12.17.2012 , 06:07 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Nellsterzzz View Post
I don't understand where people get "not having a life" its like there is this pre-conceived notion of what a life is supposed to be. He loves to play video games. Good for him.
Also doesn't mean he doesn't have a life outside of video games. I have a busy life with family, kids and work but I still manage to have all those characters and time playing a game. True I have a sleeping disorder and hardly sleep though. :P

Norke
12.17.2012 , 06:13 PM | #50
Wow, this is kind of shocking. I suppose unemployment helped, but I honestly can't imagine spending 105 days in the first year playing SWTOR. I enjoy this game a lot, but not 105/365 days in the first year enjoy.

What shocks me even more though is that you did all 16 ACs. How can one bring themself to level not only two of the same class and experience the same story but also level the same (essentially) AC twice? That just blows my mind.
Norke - Level 50 Sith Juggernaut
Give me Kel Dors or give me death!