Tactics rotation

Death_Tron

Use 3 fillers > High Impact Bolt > 3 fillers. One of these fillers has to proc High Impact Bolt. Always keep Gut on target, use Assault Plastique and Stockstrike on CD.

My opener is (precast Shoulder Cannon, High Impact Bolt and Cell Burst) > Assault Plastique (while running to target) > Gut > (Battle Focus, fire off all Shoulder Cannon missles) High Impact Bolt > Stockstrike > Cell Burst > High Impact Bolt > 2x Tactical Surge > High Impact Bolt > Assault Plastique > Stockstrike > High Impact Bolt > 3x Tactical Surge > High Impact Bolt > Cell Burst > priority.

You will need to use cells management CDs inside opener but I do not rembember exact moment.

• 4 weeks later...
I would like to get an updated rotation or priority myself. I've seen crazy parses and very high DPS numbers in WZs by people with basic 306 gear (no set bonus).

I must be doing something wrong for sure.

I've just got my PT to 75 (had full set /tactical waiting) and WZ Parses can vary to a huge degree (the most of any spec imo) depending on the amount ur tunneled vs the support you receive. IF you have heals and/or tank support and get tunneled you pretty much become a machine gun spitting out supercrit, max lodes, energy bursts during poweryield, it can get sorta ridiculous. Without support, the initial burst of AP is still great (probably still tops overall) but you can't take full advantage of the powerlode tact

Unlike before the set bonus of MB is nice, but not as mandatory, relative to just tactical.....it might be worth trying out a more defensive set (right price, possibly even emergency power idk)

Edited by aslater

I've just got my PT to 75 (had full set /tactical waiting) and WZ Parses can vary to a huge degree (the most of any spec imo) depending on the amount ur tunneled vs the support you receive. IF you have heals and/or tank support and get tunneled you pretty much become a machine gun spitting out supercrit, max lodes, energy bursts during poweryield, it can get sorta ridiculous. Without support, the initial burst of AP is still great (probably still tops overall) but you can't take full advantage of the powerlode tact

Unlike before the set bonus of MB is nice, but not as mandatory, relative to just tactical.....it might be worth trying out a more defensive set (right price, possibly even emergency power idk)

I`m using Right Price set myself. On PvP heat isn`t an issue, also this set provides 10% damage reduction during fuel,, which combined with power yield or energy shield is nice. 6pc set reduces fuel cd so I can use it more oftenly. CD reduction of fuel is huge, for example, on my other PT, my tank, which has only 10s of power yield, I can get upto 45 secs reduction of cd from single power yield. On DPS its usually more. 2pc bonus provides 2% mastery instead of 2% endurance, which means our crits has higher multiplier, which leads to higher energy burst (on MB you can have higher only during 10% damage buff)