600K damage/heal/protection specs

CharterMonkKent

Overall this is mostly meaningless but that's why I started the thread. Forums need meaningless from time to time. There are certain specs that may not be able to reach the 600k mark. Lightning sorc sticks out, but I haven't played this spec since champion gear was the shizzle.

Perhaps every class is capable of reaching this benchmark in a full voidstar, but I have not done it on them all... yet. Classes that I have personally hit 600k with.

-Rage Jugg (duh)

-Pyro PT (duh)

-Advanced Proto PT (twice and both times after the reduced stacks required for PFT)

-Madness Sorc (actually easy to hit 600k when self heals + damage)

-Lethality Sniper

-Engineer Sniper

-Heal Oper

-Heal Sorc

Not making the 600k mark (for me)

-Conceal Oper, I have broken 400k one time.

-Arsenal/Pyro Merc, 400k yes, but not 500k as of yet

-Shadow, lvl 48 right now. I've broken 300k

-Heal Merc, I gave up on this one ;)

-PT Tank. I broke 200k protection once with about 100k damage.

What about you other folks?

-I assume there are some shadows/sins that break this with either pure DPS or DPS + protection.

-Has anyone reached this dps with marksman spec'd sniper?

-Vengeance Jugg?

-I'd also be interested to know if anyone has reached this with some of the new lightning/madness hybrid builds.

-I assume each mara/sent tree is 600k capable?

I have put up 600k with full deception and madness, strangely have yet to hit 600k with any build using dark charge though I have come quite close.

Where have you topped out? Also as a side question have you min/max'd your sin? If you have a mr-robot setup or benchmark stats to reach can you send me a private msg? I am having so much fun with this class

I can put up 600k on a Conc Op nightly, and I've topped out at 780k. I'm only talking about voidstar, since unless you have at least 800 dps, you wouldn't hit 600k in a Civil War or Novare that is similar length. I've gotten 600k+ plenty in Huttball, it's just that the additional 2 minutes in Voidstar is better suited for pulling higher numbers, even though it's easier to restealth in Huttball

I hit 450k on my BM/WH Commando healer. Have full WH now but it's tough because you have be facing a team that goes full retard and lets you stand there and free cast. I did this while pugging and without a guard so if I had some dedicated protection who knows what could have happened.

However if I can get my full rotation off and 2 of them crit I can pretty much top someone off from 20% health. Commandos are great single target burst healers and with guard they are practically invincible. They are probably the most dependent of the 3 classes on a tank.

Shadows should be able to hit 600k+ easily. I've seen hybrids do it and infils do it regularly solo queuing. Done it on my scrapper a few times solo queuing. Premades obviously help out when you live longer and have heals helping you, making your overall performance better.

I've seen greater 600 damage or heals on the scoreboard frequently. I can't recall ever seeing 400k or higher protection.

NOTE: Novare is best suited to producing the highest absolute numbers as the match can theoretically go on for days.

What would be an interesting number, if it were available, would be damage/protection/heals per second of combat. That along with the number of times combat was entered. E.g. if you guard a node and kill a single attacker and then leave combat many times, combat ramp up and ramp down will be a large percentage of your combat time.

I've gotten over 600k damage several times as Vigilance/Vengeance, Focus/Rage (both Guardian and Sentinel), Combat/Carnage, Balance/Madness (shadow), Balance-Infiltration/Madness-Deception hybrid (0/18/23 played in Force Technique/Lightning Charge).

I've seen every healer class do more than 600k healing.

On my server, protection numbers don't get that high usually. Otherwise, all tank classes seem to get good protection numbers with decent damage from hybrid specs.

Assassin is not really a 600k class. Darkness can do it, its extremely rare though and requires at least a perfect game during a full length voidstar.. In ideal conditions madness can do it easy, that’s not really relevant tho, since in the average wz madness is not all that viable.

Every class in the game is capable of doing 600k dmg/healing in a wz with the right player but that doesnt mean anything since wzs can vary in length massively for example if someone gets 600k in a stalemate civil war where mid is uncapped or a very long nvoare that isnt really that big a number for the situation its actually the dmg per second that counts more if you're into the stat peddling thing but even that is very situational like if you run accross a team for 4 healers your dmg per second will sky rocket for example... Edited by AngusFTW

I've broken 800k as a gunnery commando in voidstar, novare and civil war with 600k being fairly common. I have, on a very small number of occasions (before and after the reduction to 13 mins) broken 600k in huttball.

To reiterate what Angus said above, I'm sure that every class can put out 600k in the right hands. A better number might be a million. Very few are capable of that outside of seriously staged setups.

Edited by Jherad

I've broken 800k as a gunnery commando in voidstar, novare and civil war with 600k being fairly common. I have, on a very small number of occasions (before and after the reduction to 13 mins) broken 600k in huttball.

To reiterate what Angus said above, I'm sure that every class can put out 600k in the right hands. A better number might be a million. Very few are capable of that outside of seriously staged setups.

Agree. Every class can do it, but not every player. I'd be happy on a pug if every player was capable (skill wise) of hitting 300k :)

Assassin is not really a 600k class. Darkness can do it, its extremely rare though and requires at least a perfect game during a full length voidstar.. In ideal conditions madness can do it easy, that’s not really relevant tho, since in the average wz madness is not all that viable.

This is blatantly not true. First of all, Infiltration/Deception is very capable of 600k. Secondly, Balance/Madness does perfectly fine when specced/played correctly in regs. Thirdly, there are a few hybrid DPS builds that have damage output similar to full Balance/Madness with much better survivability.

Ive gotten in the 500k-600k range as Madness assassin in gear that was min-maxed to stack power, but never broke 600k. Im used to playing as a tank so I dont really do that great as DPS.

Ive gotten 400k damage + 400k protection several times while wearing full tank gear on my assassin in 23/1/17. 850k+ combined score, does that count?

Ive gotten in the 500k-600k range as Madness assassin in gear that was min-maxed to stack power, but never broke 600k. Im used to playing as a tank so I dont really do that great as DPS.

Ive gotten 400k damage + 400k protection several times while wearing full tank gear on my assassin in 23/1/17. 850k+ combined score, does that count?

That counts more than 850k damage IMO.

That counts more than 850k damage IMO.

Agreed. Good damage, control, and guarding as a tank is much more impressive than high deeps. Not only do tanks need to observe the actions of their DPS targets, but they need to understand what pretty much everyone in the WZ is doing to be as effective as possible. They need to know when to taunt, control, or burn down enemies with their DPS.

Edited by Andrew_Past

I've done like 700k healing in voidstar on a scoundrel....what it really comes down to it how good the other team is. If they are focus targeting me every chance they get and interrupting my heals than my score is going to be crap at the end of the game...but if they are stupid and let me free cast heals than I can really rack up big numbers.

Pretty sure I could break 600K in full Lightning. I've only tried it a couple of times but out'dps the other sorcs, who werent lightning speced, on my team. Just need the right warzone and a somewhat conducive enviroment, as in not having to carry five 14K people against 4 smashers. I've done 500K without wrath in lowbie so it's pretty much the same thing, but with bigger hits.I've also done 600K in PvE gear + WH relics a couple of times. Edited by Washingtoon

In a voidstar I put up 722k damage with 36 kills with a full mm sniper full optimized WH gear nothing more, coming out to just over 20k damage per kill, which is not bad - healers only got a few heals on enemies before 5k ambushes devoured them. I need to investigate why my print screen button doesn't work; would love to magnet the pic to my fridge :o. The game was not a full game iirc, we defended first and they never got past the first door, so the round was still cut short maybe 2-3 minutes. Edited by Zunayson

In Sage's heal tree i've hit 600k, it's not often though and all depends on how ignorant the enemy dps'es are, sometimes they identify me in the first minutes and then i'd be lucky to get off 250k ;)

Sadly it is very uncommon for teammates to protect their healers which is a pity for the whole team.