Jeasa random attacking

MegaGame

Jeasa seem to random attack mobs in combat, seem to be no ordre or control to it, it fits her darkside, but makes bad gameplay fun.

Worse is when fighting 1 group, if there is a other group in force jump range, she attacks them in the midle of the fight, without them being agroed, their are over 15m away, often 25-30m, as their are not effect by treathing scream.

Is there a bug with her or did bioware just make her act like she sounds?

she is one crazy girl on the darkside.

I noticed it with a light side Jaesa. There is an issue with any companions, when you offer to attack a target from one pack, and before it was pulled offer companion to attack another, then after killing first pack companion will attack first pack. But with Jaesa I guess there is a different issue.

Uhg, I don't use her to fight but I can imagine that being a nightmare. I really only have experience playing with healing or melee tanking companions, because I've tried using dps ones and they never do what I want them to.

I never seen the problem with Vette, the dps I was using before and now aging becouse Jeasa just get me in to much trouple.

I play tank, so I use dps, using healing makes fight so slow I almost fall asleep doing them.

I seen with Vette that unless you press ctrl+1 to make her attack 1 target, she may attack other then the first target she started hitting in the beginning of the fight, but I never seen her start attacking a group the was not agroed unless I agro them, she coud stand next to a wanding mob and be firing and it just walks past her as long as I am not to close to it.

Jeasa just seems like she wants to kill all and everything she puts her eyes on.

Jeasa seem to random attack mobs in combat, seem to be no ordre or control to it, it fits her darkside, but makes bad gameplay fun.

Worse is when fighting 1 group, if there is a other group in force jump range, she attacks them in the midle of the fight, without them being agroed, their are over 15m away, often 25-30m, as their are not effect by treathing scream.

Is there a bug with her or did bioware just make her act like she sounds?

she is one crazy girl on the darkside.

I have the same problem, not as much lately though. At first it drove me mad, cause' I was used to having a healer around. Now I have to heal up sometimes in between fights and then she just leaps over to the next mob while I have maybe 30% health :eek:

Can't be right ...right?

They work the same as NPC mobs.

They attack the whoever is generating the most threat toward them.

The issue isn't that the companion is being attacked, it's that I'll be fighting one group of mobs, Jaesa kills the first mob in that group, then jumps to the next pack of mobs that weren't even aggro'd. Suddenly I go from a 4 mob pull to 6-7 mobs beating on me, or worse 2-3 strongs :(.

• 1 month later...

I'm on my 34 Sith Marauder in Taris. Was getting extremely frustrated with this exact problem.

On my fourth run trying to get through a story phase, I noticed that it wasn't Jaesa jumping in the middle of unsuspecting mobs. The NPCs were attacking us from an obscene distance and that was just her response to the threat.

So, in dismay I couldn't take her back to the ship for a good spanking... well, I still could and may yet, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, it appears it's a mob aggro radius issue and not a companion random evil streak. Just my 2 credits worth.