Major issue/bug causes rage and broken keyboards.

tormentuk

Ok, i thouht i could put up with this! But its driving me too god dam mad!

You set your crew grathing! You go to sell some things on brokers! You set all your filters, start to search though page then boom! The items your crew was garthing finishes, it closes the broker window -.- reseting all the search items and annoying the asdjda out of you!

TDR

Make crew people not interrupt other windows when they finish garthing, IE broker.

This is a major problem with the UI design at the moment. By making the UI area "split", they forced us to constantly switch between views and try to manage information in a very non-intuitive way.

Additionally, the same thing happens if you're trying to compare an item in a listing to your inventory vs your companion's equipped items. There's no way to keep a vendor open while checking both your inventory and your companion screen, so you have to either write down the stats or remember them while you look around.

I believe that if they fix the "only two windows open at one time" issue, most of these problems will go away.

Movable windows would be a nice touch, too.

I almost lost a stack of crystals in my vault because of this and the fact that placing items in your vault doesn't auto-stack with existing items. So I was dragging a stack of crystals onto another stack to combine them when my companion completed a skill mission causing the vault to close. Problem was, the stack I was dragging was still there, so when i released it I got the 'Do you want to discard' message. Thank goodness you get that prompt first.

Fix it so the mission complete doesn't close out existing windows and make it so items in your vault automatically combine with items of the same kind that are already there.

I'd love it if my companions would just dump the stuff in my inventory.

+1

Yea, this popup is really anoying. Even when your fighting a boss and then this window pop up in front of you. It should just be sent to the inventory and make a text alert.

Yeah I lost a mission reward window because I didn't select + accept a reward in time, due to my companions completing a gathering mission.

Luckily, the window re-appeared after I finished my NEXT mission. Dunno it that would have happened if I'd logged out etc.

Didn't anyone mention this during testing? Hmm.

Edited by hurrakan

If you don't click on the completion screen, it normally moves to the top right corner as a pending notification. This happened to me a couple times, and I was able to click the notification in the top right to get the window back.

This is a major problem with the UI design at the moment. By making the UI area "split", they forced us to constantly switch between views and try to manage information in a very non-intuitive way.

Additionally, the same thing happens if you're trying to compare an item in a listing to your inventory vs your companion's equipped items. There's no way to keep a vendor open while checking both your inventory and your companion screen, so you have to either write down the stats or remember them while you look around.

I believe that if they fix the "only two windows open at one time" issue, most of these problems will go away.

Movable windows would be a nice touch, too.

Ya... LOTRO has a nice built-in GUI system except for its inability to reloacate the main quickslot bar ala Bartender.

Yeah I lost a mission reward window because I didn't select + accept a reward in time, due to my companions completing a gathering mission.

Luckily, the window re-appeared after I finished my NEXT mission. Dunno it that would have happened if I'd logged out etc.

Didn't anyone mention this during testing? Hmm.

if you don't accept a mission reward or quest reward, you can open it again top right on your screen as there will be a message blinking...click on that and the screen with the reward will pop up again.

+1 agreed... wish it would just wait till i dont have a window up.. and since I can't gather while in combat.. how about my companion not be able to pop up and give me stuff while in combat either... Edited by RaithZ