Biochem 400 - RE Implants

Zaragosa

I sell the poop out of them... people that do dailys want to spend their comms on chests, legs, etc.. They sell real well, at least on my server.

It's much easier to spend 40k than do dailies.

Z

Edited by ZNICK

My price for purple Implants...

Level 45s for 15k / 30k Crit

Level 49s for 25k / 35k Crit

I've tried higher prices but the above seems to be the spot where a few will sell every day or two. If I go any lower, it wouldn't be worth my time; barly is as it currently stands.

The other hand, my armormech, I sell level 49 purples for 40k each / 75k crit and they move well.

Yes.

What you want to do is keep crafting the epic 49 recipe you RE tell it crits.

When it crits you get an augment socket that you can put a +28 stat bonus of your choice.

This makes your level 49 recipe better then Columi T2.

You can sell them for about 35-45k depending on what recipe you are selling, and the demand for it.

HERE IS THE REASON YOU WANT IT HOWEVER!

When you get the recipe to craft Columi (T2) itself, you repeat this crafting again tell you crit and put an augment into it. Now you have an implant that is better then Rakata T3 that you can sell on the AH.

On average I sell my Columi with an Augment slot for about 450k a pop. ( Yes I have millions )

That issue you will need to overcome to make those Columi however is that fact that the recipes only drop in EV and KP. What mode doesn't matter. :p

Hope this helps.

So in a nutshell; craft level 49 green implants, RE them to get a blue recipe, then continue making these and REing those blues untill you get the purple recipe?

At this point, make the purples and RE those until you get a crit... implant with an augment slot and sell those on GTN, or keep for your own usage?

All above is a question not a statement...

ty in advance

So in a nutshell; craft level 49 green implants, RE them to get a blue recipe, then continue making these and REing those blues untill you get the purple recipe?

At this point, make the purples and RE those until you get a crit... implant with an augment slot and sell those on GTN, or keep for your own usage?

All above is a question not a statement...

ty in advance

All of that but once I get the purple schematic I'll go ahead and craft 15 to 25 of them in hopes I get 2 or 4 of them mastercrafted - the rest is sold on the market. If they sell at an okay rate, I'll make more and sell them for the same price. Those I crit I keep for myself or guildmates, if they do not want anymore then those too, go on the market.

you guys have some really poor economies...

the purple implants with an augment slot (mastercraft) are currently the best implants you can get. They are better then the columi dropped schematics and they are better then the daily rakata implants.

The non-critted ones usually sell for 70-80k on my server and the crit ones go for 250-300k.

(The above data is for the Willpower implant, that's the only one I use and sell so I can't speak for the others, but i'm assuming they are similar.)

You're economy is poor as welll. On my sever, The Swiftusre, regular columi go for 200-350k depending on which one it is and 750-1.5 million for crits. They are bis for everyone and sell quickly.

Actually crits of the 49 purple implants/earpieces are BiS for quite a few ACs/specs. The Veracity implants for tanks for example. Most people don't realise that though, which is reflected in their sell price.

Still, you can make 1-200k easily from them without needing materials dropped in Ops.

• 2 months later...
you guys have some really poor economies...

the purple implants with an augment slot (mastercraft) are currently the best implants you can get. They are better then the columi dropped schematics and they are better then the daily rakata implants.

The non-critted ones usually sell for 70-80k on my server and the crit ones go for 250-300k.

(The above data is for the Willpower implant, that's the only one I use and sell so I can't speak for the others, but i'm assuming they are similar.)

If I understand correctly I can craft a Vehemence Nano-Optic Resolve system (Augmented) with stats:

50 Endurance

62 Willpower

40 Power

25 Critical Rating

69 Alacrity

(open augment)

and compared to a Tionese with:

68 Endurance

83 Willpower

34 Critical Rating

40 Alacrity

Now can someone explain why the first implant is better with an augment added considering the tradeoffs?

It just seems like you are giving up one stat for another

Now can someone explain why the first implant is better with an augment added considering the tradeoffs?

It all comes down to which stats you want.

For instance: In my opinion, the Expert Nano Optic Might Implant is the best one out there for Marauders, because it has Str,Crit, Surge AND Power, then of course add your augment.

If I understand correctly I can craft a Vehemence Nano-Optic Resolve system (Augmented) with stats:

50 Endurance

62 Willpower

40 Power

25 Critical Rating

69 Alacrity

(open augment)

68 Endurance

83 Willpower

34 Critical Rating

40 Alacrity

No problems. If you are an healer you're stat priority is power > willpower > crit/surge > alacracity

So, for the VNORS (+Overkill aug) you get the following in comparison with the tionese...

+58 power (your priority stat)

-21 willpower (your tradeoff for getting power, but power gives better returns so no problem)

-9 critical (no biggy)

-6 endurance (no biggy)

+29 alacractiy (excessive but it does mean that you can sack off all the alacracity mods in your other gear and still be at your balance of 250)

When you add all that up, you get a total of +51 which is significant. Furthermore, the cast majority of that is towards power which is your primary to stack.

It is by far... the best to have and miles better that tionese (miles and miles).

Edited by Jebu_Boin

50 Endurance

62 Willpower

40 Power

25 Critical Rating

69 Alacrity

(open augment)

68 Endurance

83 Willpower

34 Critical Rating

40 Alacrity

If you RE'd to the Expert version (from overkill) imho is even better http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/4385-1012/expert-nano-optic-resolve-system

If you populate the aug slot with an advanced resolve 22 aug you'd get:

Expert Nano-Optic Resolve System

62 Endurance (620 health)

80 Willpower (+16 dmg & +0.56% crit chance)

40 Power (+9.16 dmg)

25 Crit (+0.87% chance)

40 Surge (+4.79% crit multi)

29 Alacrity

Total: +25.16 dmg, +1.43% crit chance, +4.79% crit multi, ~+1% cast speed.

vs e.g Rakata Stalkers Motivator

85 Endurance

103 Willpower ( +20.6 dmg & +0.72% crit chance)

44 Crit (+1.53 crit chance)

51 Surge (+ 6.1%)

Total +20.6 dmg, 2.25% crit chance, 6.1% crit multi

Most people using this gear level will easily be crit capped so the difference between 25 crit rating and 44 crit rating might be very little resulting % chance. The gain in raw damage from the crafted easily outweighs the loss of health (-230 health) and slight loss of crit multiplier (-1.3%).

It would utterly destroy Tionese.

Edited by Spaj