Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Decorator's Block

AceMasterSoul
10.13.2018 , 11:15 PM | #1
I just unlocked one of the hanger bays on my guildship and I'm trying to figure out what decorations to put there, specifically wall decor. Anyone have suggestions or pictures of what you did?
Guildmaster <Mercs with Perks>
Help me, help you. Follow the link to get free stuff.
Guild Referral Link

HeatRacer
10.15.2018 , 01:34 PM | #2
I didn't do any wall decorations at all. With the precious few decorations able to be placed, I used the count up on things like cargo/munitions containers, ships/mounts, flight control computers, and repair bays. Imperial/Republic banners could be appropriate if the hangar bay is intended for welcoming VIP ships.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Xina_LA
10.16.2018 , 09:25 AM | #3
My hanger bay has 4 different types of decorations --

* Steam vents high on the walls, shooting just below the level of the window to the office above. That way, when you're standing in the office, you see an intermittent air flow to give a sense of motion.

* Republic or Imperial banners high on the walls, two on each side. I like a little something to break up the monotony of the walls, something big that is visible both from within the bay and up in the office.

* Ship refueling and repair stations. On the sides of the room, I added a Desk computer, Exposed wiring (as fuel lines), Generator node (Imperial), Forge monitoring station, Phobium barrel, Diatium cargo (for tools), an astromech droid pet, and a Matrix converter.

* I put a couple of ships in the middle. I try to avoid vehicles, because they appear and disappear and make that repeating (annoying) VROOOM! sound. Static decorations work much better.

You can also add a dash of Personnel to the room. I've seen Minefield markers put to good use, too.

I hope that helps!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

AceMasterSoul
10.21.2018 , 04:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by HeatRacer View Post
I didn't do any wall decorations at all. With the precious few decorations able to be placed, I used the count up on things like cargo/munitions containers, ships/mounts, flight control computers, and repair bays. Imperial/Republic banners could be appropriate if the hangar bay is intended for welcoming VIP ships.
What decorations did you use for you repair bays ad Flight control computers?
Guild Referral Link

AceMasterSoul
10.21.2018 , 04:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
My hanger bay has 4 different types of decorations --

* Steam vents high on the walls, shooting just below the level of the window to the office above. That way, when you're standing in the office, you see an intermittent air flow to give a sense of motion.

* Republic or Imperial banners high on the walls, two on each side. I like a little something to break up the monotony of the walls, something big that is visible both from within the bay and up in the office.

* Ship refueling and repair stations. On the sides of the room, I added a Desk computer, Exposed wiring (as fuel lines), Generator node (Imperial), Forge monitoring station, Phobium barrel, Diatium cargo (for tools), an astromech droid pet, and a Matrix converter.

* I put a couple of ships in the middle. I try to avoid vehicles, because they appear and disappear and make that repeating (annoying) VROOOM! sound. Static decorations work much better.

You can also add a dash of Personnel to the room. I've seen Minefield markers put to good use, too.

I hope that helps!
Can I visit your ship.
Guild Referral Link

Xina_LA
10.22.2018 , 09:26 AM | #6
Sure, anytime. I'm on the Satele Shan server, Empire side, usually as Savaja or Kyrrixa.
When I'm decorating, I don't always notice the chat window right away, so just scream at me until I see you.
My Republic flagship is fully unlocked and decorated, although I need to add the new disguise terminals.
I'm still working on the Imperial flagship.
(Actually, that has stopped since the Conquest changes. None of us succeed in getting encryptions anymore.)
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--