FYI: Restoration of lost Izax Kill / Timed Run Achievements is Incoming

• Dev Post

Hey all, just as a quick update:

Now that 5.10.1 has fixed the underlying issue that was causing the MM Izax kill and GftM timed run achievements to reset, and new players can no longer be broken, we're going to be able to run an update over the character database to restore the achievements (and the original time stamps) to players who earned but subsequently lost the achievements.

Players who have re-earned the achievement need not fear --the script will simply jimmy the timestamp to the earliest date found in server logs. I realize this doesn't impact a great many people, but for something as demanding as MM Gods we wanted to give credit where it's due.

That being said, I can't offer a timeframe for when this update will occur. This kind of database update has to be performed during a downtime, and this specific issue impacts too few players to justify its own downtime, therefore it'll have to piggyback off of some otherwise scheduled downtime as is convenient.

So, sorry I can't tell you exactly when, but I just wanted to confirm that those first few clears will eventually be getting their original timestamps back. Look to Musco for updates on when this will occur.

• 1 month later...
Also since this thread is being bumped, will the Defeating Izax (8-Person Master) and Defeating Izax (16-Person Master) achievements be fixed to grant the Master Mode Trophy decoration? Currently the Master mode Izax achievements are granting the Veteran mode Trophy decorations.

• 2 months later...
So, sorry I can't tell you exactly when, but I just wanted to confirm that those first few clears will eventually be getting their original timestamps back. Look to Musco for updates on when this will occur.

Any further ETA on this, been a few months since we heard anything on the topic.