Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay,

So it's been what? Nearly 2 weeks since they said they were looking into it.

Since then, two of my fellow long time gaming buddies and hardcore enthusiasts of Swtor have unsubbed mainly due to this reason.

Just tonight, me and another 2 buddies sat in Q for I dunno, maybe 1 1/2 - 2 hours? This isn't a q bug, we unqeue'd, reqeued, logged out, went from pre 50 to 50, prime time, without a single pop.

Correction, the q finally popped. 1 pop in 2 hours.

Update; 30 mins later, still only one pop.

This is getting really taxing tbh.

a merge would we the best for most (note that I didn't say all). Most of the people left really like this game and the friends we have made. It's disheartening to see less then 10 people on fleet at prime time (even though there's quite a few players on different planets).

I got a reply back saying free transfers have closed and paid transfers have not been announced :)..

So I suggest we keep spamming tickets until we get a decent reply.

why should anyone pay for a transfer when we pay a sub scription. Its biowares job to man up and admit there's a problem and then find and offer solutions....many solutions have been offered in this and other threads. We 've done our part now all we ask is decent communication from bioware.

why should anyone pay for a transfer when we pay a sub scription. Its biowares job to man up and admit there's a problem and then find and offer solutions....many solutions have been offered in this and other threads. We 've done our part now all we ask is decent communication from bioware.

Rather not the communication Nerdrage, but the action.

It really just is not feasible to wait to f2p as the population dwindles away.

Also agreed, I logged onto my main last night at prime time on Master D.....omg 30ppl.....30min in queue for pvp, i bailed.....lol harbringer there are hundreds of ppl at all times its insane, i want this, koz atm the latency i get there is terrible, compared to prior to the oceanic servers latency was ok, but now on these mega servers the latency is rly rly bad for some reason!

, i want this, koz atm the latency i get there is terrible, compared to prior to the oceanic servers latency was ok, but now on these mega servers the latency is rly rly bad for some reason!

The difference is 300 ms vs upto 40.

Bumping for news while i'm at it.

This is getting ridiculous.

We've only heard a comment saying they are thinking about it and one on Twitter saying it isn't going to happen, but I have a feeling that's not quite official, or it would be mentioned elsewhere.

Maybe the only thing they will understand is my cancelling my subscription.

For those that have, does it ask you why you cancelled?

Or is it as I feared and they really don't care?

/Signed again for an update.

We waited for your reply and are still waiting. Good or bad news just tell your paying customers so we can make a decision.

The longer you wait the more you lose, simple as that. A lot have even said they wont return now because of Bio-wares lack of action and communication. This is extremely disheartening for any fan to see Bio-ware tarnish their enjoyment of Star Wars.

Your days are numbered, please act now.

We waited for your reply and are still waiting. Good or bad news just tell your paying customers so we can make a decision.

The longer you wait the more you lose, simple as that. A lot have even said they wont return now because of Bio-wares lack of action and communication. This is extremely disheartening for any fan to see Bio-ware tarnish their enjoyment of Star Wars.

I agree 100%

Recently i have been working on an alt on the Harbinger that was not transfer to the oceanic servers and i have to say i like the numbers of people available. I think a merger would be good for all, more wz and gf pops, more people for lvl 40+ heroic missions it has be better.

/Signed again for an update.

Can't agree more on this.

Bioware, please AT LEAST give us a proper update/answer either way.

The lack of communication is just disappointing. :confused:

Can kiss my sub goodbye. The lack of response is just outright insulting. I want to know whether I'll be allowed to transfer, and therefore have the opportunity to play the game as intended on a populated server.

I'm sick of waiting for daily FP's or WZ's to pop (20 minutes or more sometimes). This isn't what I paid for.

Bioware may be keeping quiet on the issue but their silence speaks volumes to me.

we are about to hit 300 replies and have over 15000 views and STILL NOTHING from Bioware...

Please launch ingame tickets. A couple of Empire guilds have been doing this.

Link this thread in your ticket.

Just another way of bringing their attention to our concerns.

<3 Chippy

I think bioware are actually listening for once, the patch is not in our prime time.:)

You are both correct and incorrect. While there is a patch, and it isn't in our prime time, there is no downtime. Once the patching is completed, the client will need to be reset to apply the patch.