Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

jediashnoe
01.29.2013 , 08:20 PM | #301
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

icecreampants
01.29.2013 , 08:21 PM | #302
Kregan stood and thought for a moment. I am not quite sure... She seemed to be in a nearby town... Try Mos Ila first look around there for some clues if you can. Kregan said putting the holo back into her belt.

jimdarkmagic
01.29.2013 , 08:22 PM | #303
prisoner of war? viper asked while getting dressed
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

ToEasy
01.29.2013 , 08:59 PM | #304
I will look for clues and I will try to check at some local cantinas as well. Maybe somebody has seen your former padawan. Can I use your holo so I can show them?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
01.29.2013 , 09:39 PM | #305
Kregan pulled the holo back out and handed it to Zarron before turning and walking away. Do what ever is needed to bring her back. she said turning a corner and walking away

The droid let Nerken and his squad in. The patient has recovered fairly well. Some minor injuries will still need time to heal but they should pose no issue. Nerken walked over to Viper giving her a once over before barking his orders to his men. Allright form up men lets take her to her cell. Nerken said as he firmly laid a hand on vipers shoulder. Come on get up. We'll get you some better clothes once we are down in containment. he said forcing her to her feet.

Markos set the ship down as quickly as he could in a remote are of the Naboo swamp. I will stay on watch you fix the ship. He opened the ramp looking up into the sky he saw a smoke plume from the other ships wreckage. Don't worry friend I don't think they will be coming to us any time soon.

jimdarkmagic
01.29.2013 , 09:43 PM | #306
As viper was getting pulled up on her feet she started to struggle wait what's going on where are you taking me! she yelled

ToEasy
01.29.2013 , 09:46 PM | #307
I'll bring her back. Trust me. Zarron then began to walk to his ship. I better stock up on electro and stun darts. said Zarron to himself.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
01.29.2013 , 10:20 PM | #308
Jotunheims men reached Stryfes cell. they tossed him a change of clothes. Change out prisoner. the captain said as Jotunheim leaned against a wall.

Nerken Still held firm as Viper struggled. You're going down to containment level to your cell. Now please calm down and stop making this harder than it has to be.

jimdarkmagic
01.29.2013 , 10:27 PM | #309
Stryfe quickly changed and handed his gear to the nearest guard then walked into his cell without a word. but what did I do to get imprisoned here? she asked fear in her voice.

MdLogan
01.29.2013 , 10:33 PM | #310
Good. As he got back to repairs, he found that, though there was some pretty severe damage, most was in pretty good shape. Most would still need repair but for the better part there was only scratches and small brakes. Good news we should be getting out in about ten minutes tops. He reported, before beginning the bigger repairs, in case they needed to make a quick exit. Though he trusted Markos, he didn't trust his enemies and was quite uncertain of how soon they would continue to follow.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.