Tatooine Bonus Series

meatlocker

Towards the end of the Tatooine bonus series one of the anchorhead militia men wants to come with you did anyone actually say yes? If so what happens, I said no because he annoyed me but now I am regretting that decision. I remember the bioware Q and A where they said some companion would be hidden. So did anyone take on this guy and is he a good companion?

If it's the one I think it is...

...they actually attack the sandpeople w/ you. But make sure none of them die, or you get lectured about letting one of them die.

Its not, you have to bring them along. That's the entire point of that quest, Militia Training.

I think he is talking about fighting Geonosians.

I did this ages ago, but no you don't get him as a companion; IIRC some other reason pops up as to why he can't actually join you--I feel like something with his family or "I have to help Tatooine" or something like that.

Okay thanks.

The secret companion has not been released yet. According the TORHead leak of future patches (which has turned out right thus far!), the secret companion is released in 1.3 -- HK-51.

There is cut content inside game files about him. And BW said people who found it are right, there is an HK 51 planned, and it was supposed to be a surprise.

You can already found a ship on Hoth, with a codex entry about HK 51. It will part of the quest.

To OP : there is no hidden companion. You can't miss them if you do your class quest. You can't reject them, even if you really want to. The only one is HK 51, and he is not released yet.

Towards the end of the Tatooine bonus series one of the anchorhead militia men wants to come with you did anyone actually say yes? If so what happens, I said no because he annoyed me but now I am regretting that decision. I remember the bioware Q and A where they said some companion would be hidden. So did anyone take on this guy and is he a good companion?

BW is a great game production corporation. They made several blockbusters. The main one is Mass Effect. And in Mass Effect you get to make several decisions, including whether to recruit some people. Sometimes the recruitment is hidden. For example, Legion. You could give him to Cerberus or re-activate him.

Therefore, you probably just lost a companion. :(

BW is a great game production corporation. They made several blockbusters. The main one is Mass Effect. And in Mass Effect you get to make several decisions, including whether to recruit some people. Sometimes the recruitment is hidden. For example, Legion. You could give him to Cerberus or re-activate him.

Therefore, you probably just lost a companion. :(

Have you played through the Tatooine Bonus Series? Those militiamen who come with you stay on the planet. None of them join you as companions.