Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

iamthehoyden
07.19.2012 , 03:01 PM | #421
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
Having finished Chapter One on my Bounty Hunter, I find that I miss Crysta Markon. I don't want her for romance (does she have a brother?), but would like to see her in a continuing role. I bet she can kick some ***,
I love her and think she would make an awesome companion. My bh and her would be best friends. And a Crysta Markon brother - I could see that being an interesting romance option. Really, my bh needs some adults on her ship to counteract Mako and Torian who I can't think of as anything but adorable little teenagers.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Eleuril
07.19.2012 , 04:01 PM | #422
I'd like to see a Chiss companion. Some folks have mentioned Aristocra Saganu - slightly off-topic I know, but I'd like my IA to at least be able to see him again, not necessarily as a companion though. I liked him. Seriously, he made my male IA a merit adoptive of his house, it'd be cool to see something come of that, even though I get the impression that was really a formal gesture of gratitude more than anything else. My IA is feeling a bit homesick after leaving Hoth. It really brought it home to me just how isolated a Chiss working for the Empire must feel, what with how rare they are outside the Ascendancy.

But a Chiss companion needn't necessarily be Saganu, or even an Empire companion. It might even work for one of the Jedi classes. Maybe a Chiss you meet on Hoth who's willing to talk things over, maybe one who's having doubts about working with the Empire. So you then get to work trying to convince them to come over to your side, rather than kill them. That seems a Jedi thing to do. I'm already a bit downcast at the prospect of killing loads of Chiss on Hoth as Republic, having played one of them for ages and seen their side of the story.

rahadnak
07.29.2012 , 06:29 AM | #423
oh please, i definitely want Lord Zash back for my SI with a new body

AhsokaTanorules
07.31.2012 , 02:52 AM | #424
Quote: Originally Posted by rahadnak View Post
signed

Y-Yorle
07.31.2012 , 03:41 AM | #425
I want to be able to summon my alts as my companions. I mean with the entire family tree and all it's weird that they're never being *ahum* in-game at the same time despite being married and having a child for example. xD
The Guiran Legacy
Providence | Conflict | Proselytism
Catch me @ http://www.twitch.tv/elendus
Heliste | Pyron | K'rdas | Elendus | Judia | Pretho | Nirav

Trollokdamus
07.31.2012 , 09:26 AM | #426
Quote: Originally Posted by SithtobeJedi View Post
Jedi Knight:
  • Lord Praven ██████ 5
  • Master Satele Shan ████ 4
  • Tala-Reh ███ 3
  • Leeha Nahrezz ██ 2
  • Agent Galen ██ 2
  • Bengal Morr ██ 2
  • Bela K
  • Raven
  • Watcher One
  • Agent Jones
You've missed one great character in your list.
Spoiler

Quote: Originally Posted by rahadnak View Post
Would be even better if her new body would be the one Ashara uses right now

Halinmonk
08.01.2012 , 12:03 AM | #427
An adorkable male Padawan for either Jedi Knight or Consular, young, naive, goofy with utter faith in his Master. He's a ranged heal and fights with a focus and single lightsaber.

TimeBender
08.01.2012 , 12:53 AM | #428
Jonas for Trooper'd be cool
as would Ivory for Smuggler, he's already hanging around on my ship.

and Thana Vesh would be awesome with either of my sith, my inquisitor who hates her, or my warrior who always flirts with her.

and a Jedi companion for Trooper and/or Smuggler.
-------
i shot first

TimeBender
08.01.2012 , 01:01 AM | #429
wait, what?

Spoiler

sw^
-------
i shot first

Helig
08.01.2012 , 01:28 AM | #430
I want my Legacy characters. With stats tuned up\down according to the level of the character they're accompanying.

Nor going to happen, but I can dream...
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie