How do I get customer service to actually read my bug reports

genguskahnn

I cannot begin to describe my frustration with the customer support of this game. I try and be as detailed as i can but it usually ends up that i get some agent giving me a response that doesn't do anything.

Example.

I posted that my smuggler received a 252 offhand (shotgun). I removed the mods to place into my existing shotgun. Once the mods were removed i couldn't put the mods into my existing shotgun or the shotgun i had received.

The response was you cannot place mods into items that they were not intended for.

Really! Did you read the friggin bug?

Fortunately I have a bounty hunter that dual wields guns that i found the mods will work with that toon. Does anyone else find that customer support is just going through the motions and not doing squat?

I cannot begin to describe my frustration with the customer support of this game. I try and be as detailed as i can but it usually ends up that i get some agent giving me a response that doesn't do anything.

Example.

I posted that my smuggler received a 252 offhand (shotgun). I removed the mods to place into my existing shotgun. Once the mods were removed i couldn't put the mods into my existing shotgun or the shotgun i had received.

The response was you cannot place mods into items that they were not intended for.

Really! Did you read the friggin bug?

Fortunately I have a bounty hunter that dual wields guns that i found the mods will work with that toon. Does anyone else find that customer support is just going through the motions and not doing squat?

CS doesn't deal with bugs. If you filled out a bug report it should've gone to the dev team and you won't receive any notifications or responses. Filling out a CS request to fix a bug is a waste of time and effort, as you've undoubtedly found out.

• 2 weeks later...
Every time I have reported a bug to CS they have answered in a week or less and either fixed it or told me they would fix it in the next update, which they have always done. I guess everyone has different experiences with CS. To be honest I have only reported about 5 or 6 bugs...so yeah. Edited by JJKerryee