Shroud of Memories Please

UrAverageSith

So I have searched through websites wondering why I couldn't do the "Shroud of Memory" Chapter I soon learned all my hard work was for nothing as I had to be a subscriber from a certain point. So I was wanting to know, like with the character Darth Hexid, you could unlock the her after an achievement, I have no idea if this had already been added XD But I feel it would be cool so everyone who subscribes and gets the achievement done gets to experience the chapter as I really wanted to but cannot. I just had this idea, I'm probs not the first and surely not the last but I thought I might as well put it out there THANKS :D

*grabs popcorn*

I would honestly like to see it returned into the game someway, but for a free achievement? Nah.

To be frank, the best situation would be to cartel market it in some pack, like the shroud datacubes but at a much higher price. If not that, introduce actual subscriber rewards for sustained subscription, not just during a time period which people can miss simply for not hearing about the game in the first place, make the HK-55 chapter+allience alert be at a 12-month tier or something, along with a new cosmetic so that people who already had the chapter can still have some reward. :jawa_smile:

Time to wait for the "muh exclusivity" people who refer to the 20 people who avoided subbing during the time period and bragged about it on the forms, as if that applies to the mass crowd of people who simply didn't play at the time, be it for a break or being a brand new player like OP