Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vengeance Rotation 5.9 (Scaeva)

KendraP
08.25.2018 , 12:18 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by salaciousc View Post
@mrphstar
Your rants prove nothing. And no, I did not change the rotation.

What do you do if two enemies are in range of a Smash? Do you have a solution?
Fights against 2 or 3 enemies are very common.

as i said in the other thread, for 2 or more enemies: PB + spread --> cyclone slash until smash almost off cd --> overhead slash --> smash --> cyclone slash --> pb + smash --> repeat using sundering strike and combat focus as needed.

vigi isn't difficult... dot dot dot smash by and large

mrphstar
08.25.2018 , 06:47 AM | #22
@mrphstar

Which rants?
Just asking questions so you either improve your guide or atleast prevent people to read them as long as they are wrong.

But to answer your question:
You play the (correct) single target rotation which includes the dot-spread.
Why should anyone optimize any rotation for exactly 2 enemies??
In pve its the boss damage which is important and if there are two, you either have to focus one anyway cause the mechanic wants you to(matser blaster), or they are too far away from each other to even reach them (denova tanks, ToS walkers, etc.)
In PvP focus targets are even more important, unless you wanna be that huge-damage-numbers-but-low-kill-numbers-no-impact-hero anyone loves to get in his group.

So again, when is it important to optimize you rotatoin for 2 targets?

AdjeYo
08.25.2018 , 09:45 AM | #23
@mrphstar

Especially for fighting multiple enemies it is extremely important to use Vengeful Slam on cooldown. Slam does more damage than the full duration of both Impale and Force Scream's dot together, delaying it just to spread your dots to two targets is going to drop your dps.

And how many fights are there really where you want to be dpsing two bosses at the same time where they are also in dotspread range. Jarg and Sorno is the only fight where I can think of this being the case and they're not even in dotspread range the entire fight (not to mention that you can kill Jarg and Sorno while mashing your head on the keyboard as rotation).