Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Star Forge] [Republic] <Way of the Ancients> Casual Leveling- Guild Leveling

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
[Star Forge] [Republic] <Way of the Ancients> Casual Leveling- Guild Leveling

Nexran
12.30.2020 , 07:03 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Canuckswin View Post
Do you have any members currently levelling in midbie PVP (43-74) by chance?
Currently we are working on progression through SM OPs level 75 then proceeding to VM. We have not yet done any PvP events.

Tuesdayís Hard Mode Flashpoints
Sunday Operations
"Never give up, Just work harder."

Canuckswin
12.31.2020 , 03:22 PM | #12
Your guild sounds like a good fit for me. I also like to run HM flashpoints, and like to do operations

. Iíve played off and on since launch in 2011. Iíve progression raided, tanked groups through HM flashpoint gearing runs, pvpíd several characters to valor rank 99+, and have more than dabbled in ranked PVP

Iíve recently started a new Legacy on the Starforge leveling 8 toons. Iíve played multiple disciplines and roles. They are currently all between level 51 and 59 right now. It might be a month or two before I level my toons to max level. Once I get there I will pick a main and a secondary alt for end game content based on operations group needs for the guild I join.

As far as guild Iím looking for is a new guild that is building, without a tonne of forced obligations and rules where I can be a part of building something new over playing in a mega guild.

Like I said it might be a month or two before I could join in endgame content as I level but I feel like based on what you described that your guild could be a mutual fit. I can at least get to know some people before max level and work at building groups within the guild for midbie warzones for any who might be interested and help new players learn class and discipline mechanics and do some practice dueling at the same time.

I would like to chat with you more about it anyway. Can I look for you in game?

Nexran
12.31.2020 , 05:59 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Canuckswin View Post
Your guild sounds like a good fit for me. I also like to run HM flashpoints, and like to do operations

. Iíve played off and on since launch in 2011. Iíve progression raided, tanked groups through HM flashpoint gearing runs, pvpíd several characters to valor rank 99+, and have more than dabbled in ranked PVP

Iíve recently started a new Legacy on the Starforge leveling 8 toons. Iíve played multiple disciplines and roles. They are currently all between level 51 and 59 right now. It might be a month or two before I level my toons to max level. Once I get there I will pick a main and a secondary alt for end game content based on operations group needs for the guild I join.

As far as guild Iím looking for is a new guild that is building, without a tonne of forced obligations and rules where I can be a part of building something new over playing in a mega guild.

Like I said it might be a month or two before I could join in endgame content as I level but I feel like based on what you described that your guild could be a mutual fit. I can at least get to know some people before max level and work at building groups within the guild for midbie warzones for any who might be interested and help new players learn class and discipline mechanics and do some practice dueling at the same time.

I would like to chat with you more about it anyway. Can I look for you in game?

Yes you can. I have a few characters though

Nex-ran-Sage Heals
Ridiric-DPS Commando
Rahzer-Knight Tank

the best way to get in touch with me is to join our discord channel. We use this mostly. We are not in game all hours of the day so it can be challenging to catch me. My discord Handle is

Ridiric#5357

We have talked about starting to work on some PvP so that might be a great help but would like to talk to you first before we dive into the PvP. I have been on and off PvP but never tried ranked due to premades all the time. Many in the guild are interested but would need some guidance. Really we want to form some alliances and do some small size world PvP or Warzones. Sounds like you might be the right player for this.

We are not a hardcore guild with raid requirements. We just enjoy the game and like you have played on and off for years. Currently we do 8-Man OPs but wouldn't mind grabbing a few more for some 16 mans and rotations when some miss. We sit at 70-80 members with no plans to get over 100. We are always up for a challenge so we continue to push ourselves with Hard mode content and gearing for fun. We also enjoy teaching new ones mechanics.

As far as needs most of us have many alts so rotations are easy. DPS probably is biggest need then healers but we would take good people .

The guild has taken it slow and steady since November. We are working on unlocking the command deck and checking out the new guild leveling system. I think anyone that understands we play Tues/Sun nights and can get on during those times will enjoy the guild. So people who tend to play alot during the day or just alot in general might not like this set up. Most of us are busy working during the week but look forward to our event times. Like I said we are not on all the time but focus on conquests goals Tuesday/FP and Sunday/OPS. This week is VM EV next week we hope to move to Karagga's Palace.
"Never give up, Just work harder."