Thanks for not fixing the UI so i have to CTRL U Twice to enter WZ

Lord_Karsk

I so enjoy doing this every singel time to enter a WZ ! so awesome job you do with these cartel pack updates

were you also fix the broken game systems so we can have a good gaming experience.

Thank you again for your hard work in taking care of the PvP community with these bugs that have been

public knowledge for weeks and months. Your the best ! PvP community love you.

I so enjoy doing this every singel time to enter a WZ ! so awesome job you do with these cartel pack updates

were you also fix the broken game systems so we can have a good gaming experience.

Thank you again for your hard work in taking care of the PvP community with these bugs that have been

I'd be happy to jump on this bandwagon... mind telling us what UI issues you have to resolve with this first?

• Dev Post

Hey guys,

I grabbed an update on this and right now we have a bug fix for this planned for Game Update 2.2.1 which is currently slated for 6/25. I will note as always that this date can move. Also know that the bug fix for this is still waiting to be tested and locked in so it can move but that is the current target.

Thanks!

-eric

I honestly don't know why any BW employee would answer these sort of posts, whenever I see posts like this I always can't help but think of the OP like this "Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence", don't be a jerk, bring any grievances you have up with some sort of decorum or don't bother posting and provide everybody with the only thing you can provide, your absence.

I honestly don't know why any BW employee would answer these sort of posts, whenever I see posts like this I always can't help but think of the OP like this "Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence", don't be a jerk, bring any grievances you have up with some sort of decorum or don't bother posting and provide everybody with the only thing you can provide, your absence.

Maybe if we stop getting jerked around we will stop acting like jerks, but in the mean time I support the OP's method of bringing attention to this problem.

It's not at eric i know he is trying and doing a good job, @people in charge of what fixes are a priority.

Maybe if they dident ignore pvp all year round some players would not be so angry.And some of us have a

very good reason to be angry, some of us lost entire guilds, were everyone left origin and destination server

because pvp was ignored.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

it's not at eric i know he is trying and doing a good job, @people in charge of what fixes are a priority.

Maybe if they dident ignore pvp all year round some players would not be so angry.and some of us have a

very good reason to be angry, some of us lost entire guilds, were everyone left origin and destination server

because pvp was ignored.

a m e n!

Hey guys,

Game Update 2.2.1 which is currently slated for 6/25.

>2.2.1

>6/25

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg wow this is hilarious. It takes an additional 2 weeks to fix something that was slated for 2.1 only to not even have in the game until 2.2.1. EL OH EL. What little faith and respect I had remaining in the company just flew right out the window. See you in TESO.

>2.2.1

>6/25

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg wow this is hilarious. It takes an additional 2 weeks to fix something that was slated for 2.1 only to not even have in the game until 2.2.1. EL OH EL. What little faith and respect I had remaining in the company just flew right out the window. See you in TESO.

Can I have your stuff?

I cannot attest to this problem, as I think I have never seen it, but as every fix, it needs to be tested, you know?

Hey guys,

I grabbed an update on this and right now we have a bug fix for this planned for Game Update 2.2.1 which is currently slated for 6/25. I will note as always that this date can move. Also know that the bug fix for this is still waiting to be tested and locked in so it can move but that is the current target.

Thanks!

-eric

Hi Eric,

If it is a known bug, and I may add, its a nusince for people who PvP a lot, which was not in the game before 2.1.1. Why do we have to wait 2 weeks for it to get resolved? And that's a possibility that it would get fixed, not even concrete.

When a bug/issue is known, it needs to be resolved ASAP. I do not want to sound pushy, but whats a higher priority for devs to work on, instead of fixing an obvious large issue that hinder the player experience?

Thanks

Edited by Ottoattack

Happens every single time! I've stopped queuing solo because I CBF resetting the UI everytime I need to que so I get other people to que for me.

I totally agree with the cartel rubbish. Fix the gaming experience instead of adding cosmetic crap... Money hungry whores.

And to think that they would have had so many more subscriptions with double the amount if servers if they just did this in the first place but they still can't get it through their thick heads.

Happens every single time! I've stopped queuing solo because I CBF resetting the UI everytime I need to que so I get other people to que for me.

I totally agree with the cartel rubbish. Fix the gaming experience instead of adding cosmetic crap... Money hungry whores.

And to think that they would have had so many more subscriptions with double the amount if servers if they just did this in the first place but they still can't get it through their thick heads.

I honestly don't get peoples mindset sometimes, don't get me wrong, I'm not a BW "fanboi" and the game has it's issues, but for something so minor....it's a slight inconvenience, why jump all over them for something that was obviously unintended, its not game breaking!

I've had this issue nearly every time I do an instance transfer to join my party as well...it's really annoying. And for me, two ctrl u's doesn't usually fix the entire problem. Often, I never get a target indicator.

I honestly don't get peoples mindset sometimes, don't get me wrong, I'm not a BW "fanboi" and the game has it's issues, but for something so minor....it's a slight inconvenience, why jump all over them for something that was obviously unintended, its not game breaking!

It's just looking at the overall picture... This has been a known bug for a while but we keep seeing cartel pack after cartel pack being introduced with new items ect. While this bug has been pushed back to the next patch.

Also previous experiences with the PTS we knew the bolster was broken then and I even made a post about a bug where you couldn't buy the conquerors offhand, it was completely ignored, 2.0 was released and it got fixed over 1month later. You can tell where their importance lies and i believe it's in the wrong place. This is just another example of it

It's just looking at the overall picture... This has been a known bug for a while but we keep seeing cartel pack after cartel pack being introduced with new items ect. While this bug has been pushed back to the next patch.

Also previous experiences with the PTS we knew the bolster was broken then and I even made a post about a bug where you couldn't buy the conquerors offhand, it was completely ignored, 2.0 was released and it got fixed over 1month later. You can tell where their importance lies and i believe it's in the wrong place. This is just another example of it

QFT... truth is PvP on every lvl have been ignored before launch and still beeing ignored all thru this year.

But hey :) they sure have paid the price with all those PvP subs gone sayonara.

QFT... truth is PvP on every lvl have been ignored before launch and still beeing ignored all thru this year.

But hey :) they sure have paid the price with all those PvP subs gone sayonara.

Maybe cause pvp ate up more money combatting the crap of speedhacks , vglitch and other junk that is corrupting majority of the game .

Aside from making players unhappy with class balances , having artistic awesome movements like overload salto made so generic boring , all of that cause of pvp .

Don't forget pvpers bring out the worst exploiting bunch too , with stackings and other crap that had to be fixed .

Sorry the amount of time invested in pvp fixing and prevention could have been invested into .

Making the game stable and functioning .

Sure pvp is a big part in daily grind , when it is fun and playable .

PvP can also be the biggest customer losers when it becomes totally full of crap like some wz I see .

Edited by Drake_Hound

Maybe cause pvp ate up more money combatting the crap of speedhacks , vglitch and other junk that is corrupting majority of the game .

Aside from making players unhappy with class balances , having artistic awesome movements like overload salto made so generic boring , all of that cause of pvp .

Don't forget pvpers bring out the worst exploiting bunch too , with stackings and other crap that had to be fixed .

Sorry the amount of time invested in pvp fixing and prevention could have been invested into .

Making the game stable and functioning .

Sure pvp is a big part in daily grind , when it is fun and playable .

PvP can also be the biggest customer losers when it becomes totally full of crap like some wz I see .

Your reply is full of inaccuracies and ignorance. You don't like PvP, we get it...but don't pretend you have the slightest idea about what PvPers are like. When we all finally leave this game, you'll understand why PvP is a key component of online gaming.

Hey guys,

Thanks!

-eric

That's good, thanks. Disclaimer: If it's not fixed then but more CS shinies drop I reserve the right to wave your post around and gripe incoherently.

• Dev Post

Hey guys,

Just a quick update, the UI issue with Warzone queuing is not going to be a part of Game Update 2.2.1. Unfortunately we weren't able to get the bug fixed in time to be a part of it. However, it is scheduled to happen with Game Update 2.2.2. I will update you if that is not the case.

While fixing this we learned that this was actually tied to a sweeping User Interface issue which will be addressed as well.

-eric

Hey guys,

Just a quick update, the UI issue with Warzone queuing is not going to be a part of Game Update 2.2.1. Unfortunately we weren't able to get the bug fixed in time to be a part of it. However, it is scheduled to happen with Game Update 2.2.2. I will update you if that is not the case.

While fixing this we learned that this was actually tied to a sweeping User Interface issue which will be addressed as well.

-eric

Thank you for the update Eric. I appreciate you coming back to this thread, even though the news wasn't great.

Hey guys,

-eric

And what about Resilience/force Shroud bug?? why has this been constantly ignored Eric??. there are threads with numbers out there and you people have just gone on ignoring it. Is it any wonder we don't have confidence in bioware as a company?.

Hey guys,

-eric

I simply thought hitting Cntrl+U every 20 min was part of the gameplay experience...:D

Any chance this could be tied to the WZ Ops chat bug?

I simply thought hitting Cntrl+U every 20 min was part of the gameplay experience...:D

Any chance this could be tied to the WZ Ops chat bug?

Good question. Unlikely because we've had the chat issue since launch, but possible.