Can I change my character's name?

PsuedoFist

Yes this is important to me as well. My MMO name was to be Thich Quang Duuk ...but the game would not let me put a a space in my name as well as no _ or - or ' . So used Capital letters to distinguish the three parts ( like this: ThichQuangDuuk). But instead my MMO name is Thichquangduuk. Augh!! Help!! A young Jedi's life hangs in the balance.

not that it helps anyone needing a name change, but someone above said the naming feature would not allow -. It will allow dashes, but it will make every capital letter except the first letter lower cased.

So for anyone trying to figure out how to name their toon and how it will appear in game:

I named my toon Lirah-Ahn.

It allowed the dash, but in game, her name appears: Lirah-ahn.

It's very weird how subjective it is.

I, too, wanted a first and last name. I tried using a space, but it wouldn't let me. Invalid character, it said. Then an underscore. No dice. Then I capitalized, but as others said, it just went to one long run on name.

I thought that's just the way the game's built.

But when I got in world, I saw toons with spaces in their names, hyphens... What's the deal?

It's very weird how subjective it is.

I, too, wanted a first and last name. I tried using a space, but it wouldn't let me. Invalid character, it said. Then an underscore. No dice. Then I capitalized, but as others said, it just went to one long run on name.

I thought that's just the way the game's built.

But when I got in world, I saw toons with spaces in their names, hyphens... What's the deal?

This is titles that u can add to ur name like jedi <player name>

This is titles that u can add to ur name like jedi <player name>

I remember seeing someone yesterday as Chuk-Norris, when it told me a hyphen was an invalid character.

I'll write some other names, but I do know titles do that.

Edited by NubianJones

I didnt know about the legacy till after I made my char so now I am Aronthorn instead I should have just gone with Aron then picked Thorn or something else for my legacy name. Has anyone tried to petition and see if a GM can change it for someone in my case?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...