East Coast Server Issues

Thanks Dr._mike. My observations are that Shadowlands' population has dwendled since the release of 4.0 to current game version 5.2

Shadowlands was one of the servers hit hard by raiders leaving the game during the 3 years with no new raids. With a shrinking population, a lot of the remaining people from Shadowlands have been relocating to Ebon Hawk for better queue times, accelerating the server's decline. It's far from dead but definitely headed downward.

Shadowlands will probably be the first of the remaining East Coast PVE servers to die. Ebon Hawk is slowly consuming it, like the Sarlaac.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite bug of the night and today was not being able to get out of the Guild stronghold. at all, then I suddenly DC and LOOKET..Im on Balmorra. This was after spending about an hour decorating. Hope that the decos didn't get reset! oh well if they do, but still decorating is a lot of work! This was on Ebon Hawk as well..not shadowlands but still east coast server...lol

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

The team is still working through the issues and I have no ETA at this time. I will pass on new information as I have it.

As a note, I edited the thread title to encompass more than just Shadowlands.

-eric

Hey all,

We're looking into the queuing situation on our East Coast servers. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

---Keith

The East Coast Servers have been down now for 14 hours and there is still no ETA on this?

Last night during Red Reaper I used Storm to launch an attack but nothing happened so I went through my normal Vanguard rotation. We go to the next room and suddenly my trooper turns around and storms aaaaaaall the way back to a long dead corpse in the first room. Priceless.

I leave 6 months after launch, re-sub come back a couple of days ago....

And this happens...

Welcome Back.

I bet they don't give 24 hours of credit to all the subs... just sad.

Well i came back (prelaunch) like 2 months ago and for some strange reason both maintenance and downtime seem to always occur during my only days off ... tuesdays and thurdays . i just finsh watching two seasons of CLONE wars and was ready to play some swtor and this happens lol.

Hey folks,

The team is still working through the issues and I have no ETA at this time. I will pass on new information as I have it.

As a note, I edited the thread title to encompass more than just Shadowlands.

-eric

All right. I get that we're not going to get a great deal of useful information or details. I understand the corporate environment. So let me just say, speaking purely for myself, that if this is an issue that can be repaired with a rollback of the login server please do so.

If it isn't, either go back to the hosting you had or pay off the North Koreans already so we can get back to playing please.

Thank you.

I leave 6 months after launch, re-sub come back a couple of days ago....

And this happens...

Welcome Back.

I bet they don't give 24 hours of credit to all the subs... just sad.

THey never do, they claim downtime is just part of the business.

THey never do, they claim downtime is just part of the business.

Planned maintenance is part of business. Outages are not. There is a distinct difference. You'd think Bioware would understand that.