Guardian Pvp video...

Ganjimon

Just trying to give some positive spark as well in pvp forum

Don't have BM gear, just some Pve epics, blues and some centurion gear... When i frapsed that i was running around with 3-4% expertise... The crits and are not as huge as seen before, but decent for gear level... I am only valor rank 30, so this video is for all the fresh 50's, things get better once you get at least some gear :D

You should just take down this thread, everyone on the forums is so critical on the littlest of things. I posted my Gunslinger PvP video and every single comment was a rude, smart*** remark. If you're trying to promote your video, you should look elsewhere. Edited by Ludanyke

Stopped watching 20 seconds in after the first 3 slow-mo sweep crits...

Seriously, there are way too many of these.

because it's better then uploading full warzone where you stand around doing nothing for half of the time? also trying to match music to ing action...

because it's better then uploading full warzone where you stand around doing nothing for half of the time? also trying to match music to ing action...

Look at the oozo strikes back videos, he keeps it honest but they're still very interesting to watch and a good showcase of individual skill & teamwork, not to mention they also give a lot of useful tips regardless of which class you play.

More videos like that would be awesome, less slow-mo ZOMG CRIT vids.