Boost to Level 70. How can I start my Class Quests on Korriban

Gathgar

Oh man, um... If you use a boost it skips your class quest...all your action or choices in it are added by and pick for you by default to the point were you get to story at lv 70. Usually depicting you if you are from the Empire as an Anti-Hero or if your from the Republic as a Hero...

I could be wrong its been a while, but last time someone ask this was the answer. :confused:

Edited by Zehal

It depends on the Level Boost. If you got one of the ones for the expansions then you can't. If you purchase the Master Datacron Boost it should give you a choice to start the story. My friend got that one and it is allowing him to do his story, but that one is a more expensive level boost.

Yah, if you used the KOTET boost, you are out of luck (if you haven't done anything really on the character, you might be able to get CS to delete the character and refund the boost)

If you used the Master's Datacron, it will jump you to your personal starship. In that case, you simply need to land at the planet and go back to the starting area (for Korriban, you can just use the quick travel point around the middle of the map close to where you see the quest marker)

It depends on the Level Boost. If you got one of the ones for the expansions then you can't. If you purchase the Master Datacron Boost it should give you a choice to start the story. My friend got that one and it is allowing him to do his story, but that one is a more expensive level boost.

Sorry, no. The Master's Datacron is applied to an existing character and *just* raises the character's level and awards the character's ship and ship droid (it comes in a bundle with a box of level 70 gear, but the datacron itself just raises your level). The thing that lets you play the class story is starting at level 1.