Looking for Guild (Empire)

yohansvea

Hi, i just returned to Swtor and transfered to TRE. The Guild I was part of Before (Sith Happens) moved here but I learned it doesnt exist anymore. So im looking for a new cool Guild. Im looking for a social Guild with friendly players who do all kinds of content. My self i love pvp but I also like to run operations/Raids from time to time.

Im still leveling my level 68 sith sorcerer and im not very experienced swtor player FYI, but I do have alot of experience from other mmorpgs - mostly wow where i been a hardcore raider in the past. Now due to having a Life and a wife I cant commit to raiding regulary many times a week but I would like to join, if there is a spot from time to time.

Im 36 years old, living in sweden with my wife, cat and car. Yeah i count my car as my family aswell. Im working regulary times (8-16isch) and i play pretty much every day cause im a gaming nerd. I use disc, vent etc.

For the horde! erh I mean for the Empire!!!

/Babaayaga

• 3 weeks later...

or you can try <Enraged slayers> its a brand new guild !

if you enjoy building up a guild and enjoy content with no pressure. then you might use fit right in.

you can contact me ingame on my main char Darksteele.