To all the people requesting 3rd-party supported UI..

lenoxx

If BW implements this; are you guys going to write these mods yourselves or are you going to whine on the forums as well until somebody wrote the mod you want?

I would guess some of the people would write them the rest would just be happy to move things.

If BW implements this; are you guys going to write these mods yourselves or are you going to whine on the forums as well until somebody wrote the mod you want?

What possible difference could it make to your life either way?

If you don't like something, don't read it. People are complaining about something they PAID MONEY for, so let them complain... why would you even care?

Unless you think that just because you think something then everyone should think the same way. In which case, grow up.

Edited by Mindslyde

I don't care about 3rd party UIs, I just want to be able to open more than 2 windows at once and be able to resize and move them around. You can't have the AH and your crafting window open at the same time to compare gear.

If you don't like something, don't read it. People are complaining about something they PAID MONEY for, so let them complain... why would you even care?

Unless you think that just because you think something then everyone should think the same way. In which case, grow up.

LOL

seriously? So you pay more for beeing in favor than me for beeing against? Arrogance is astounding as always.

I know there will be a mod that lets you move all your bars around that is the most important mod for me to actually get this game playable.

After that I would not care that much what mods pops up. But I would like something similar to GRID and Perl Classic unit frames from WoW.

It was just a question? :o

Who says I was being sarcastic?

This is not the most idiotic question I've ever heard... in fact, it's not even close, but it does make it to the top 20.

There will always be coders out there ready, willing, and able to write mods to anything and everything. Look at places like Curse.

Granted there will be (especially initially) plenty of people out there asking for a mod to be written for x or y, but if/when whatever BW decides to use for SDK (probably lua) is implemented there will be thousands of addons practically over night.

No one paid money for this. They paid money for the game. The game doesn't support add-ons.

Saying "I paid money for your product, so make it do exactly what I want," is simply not how this works. Don't like the product? Don't buy it or subscribe. It's pretty simple stuff.

No one paid money for this. They paid money for the game. The game doesn't support add-ons.

Saying "I paid money for your product, so make it do exactly what I want," is simply not how this works. Don't like the product? Don't buy it or subscribe. It's pretty simple stuff.

Agreed, BioWare made it clear that at launch there would be no 3rd party add-ons, seeing as there are bots already ruining some of the PVP content, I say it's a good call.

LOL

seriously? So you pay more for beeing in favor than me for beeing against? Arrogance is astounding as always.

No, I'm saying that moaning about people moaning is ...

... never mind, you won't understand.

P.S. If you actually read my post you would see I didn't say if I'm for or against.

We all pay for the right to post on this *opinion* based forum.

Telling people to stop airing their opinion because you don't agree is just lame. Sorry.

He's not moaning about the game he's moaning about people moaning on the forum. On the forum. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Edited by Mindslyde

Telling people to stop airing their opinion because you don't agree is just lame. Sorry.

I didn't tell people to stop posting their opinion. I said don't expect it to change anything.

He's not moaning about the game he's moaning about people moaning on the forum. On the forum. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Where and when did I moan?

Quote me on that..

I didn't tell people to stop posting their opinion. I said don't expect it to change anything.

Then the game will remain unplayable for people with eyefinity or nivida surround. That group of people might be small but its growing just like SLI/CF did 4 years ago.

You actually made a thread to insult people who request a feature?

And you do it with no other purpose than the insult itself?

Bioware has already stated they will implement a mod-able UI and they have also hinted (unless I am mistaken, they have not declared) that add-ons will have room in SWTOR. It will be just like WoW. Home grown devs will cook up easy add-ons that will simplify things for other users once the need grows large enough. Considering sites like Curse already exist, it will probably not be long until we see these things floating around.

i just want to be able to put 3 or even 4 action bars on the bottom middle, the two on the side suck so much. Especially since between group and quest info, they are covered on the side anyways. Edited by Dego_Locc