AOD recruiting

godshands

The Angels of Death are recruiting PvP members.

Players seeking a guild when Free to Play hits on the 15th of November please send me a PM on these forums for an invite. We welcome both new players and returning players.

Brief history:

AOD was formed in 1999 playing primarily FPS's. Over the years we have grown to include MMO's and F2P games . Our

guild follows a military ranking structure but don't worry it's meant to keep things organized and not to stroke egos. Many of our members state that they prefer our guild to any other guild they have belonged to. I feel that this is a reflection on how we treat our members.

Our mission in ToR:

Simple, give our members the gaming experience they want. We strive to have a fun harassment free environment. You will never be forced to raid or PvP on nights that you don't want to. All we ask is that as members you utilize Ventrilo and be apart of the guild.

AOD believes in giving back to our memebers. We hold contest where people can win worth while prizes.

Recent give a ways:

-2 copies of SWtOR with 2 60 day sub cards.

-2 AOD members recieved invite a friend speeders alone wth the game give aways.

-500k in Credits.

Requirements:

- Level 16 or higher

- Use ventrilo.

- 18 or over. We do make exceptions but on a case by case basis.

- Respectful to members.

- Imperial Guild (Repub guild to follow)

Edited by godshands
updated

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
The Guild is great, There all really helpful and know a good deal about the game. Since I joined them I havn't found a bad thing I can say about them. Very supportive of new players and old players alike willing to help people become better players if they so choose. I would definitly sujest joining this guild if you get invited to it.

If you are looking for a great guild, please check us out at AOD. We have the ability to accomodate any type of player, from casual to hard-core raider. Angels of Death is more than just an in-game guild, we are a full blown gaming community.

So if you are a mature player who is looking for a great community of players to help you out or to hang with while you play, please look us up and join us on vent.

• 2 weeks later...

The Angels of Death are Recruiting all levels for our PvP guild. Whether you are into pre-50 matches and want to group up for pre-50 WZ's or you are looking for lvl 50 action AOD always has members on and willing to play,

We are also building Rated WZ teams. If you have full augmented War Hero gear we are looking for you. Right now we need Ranged DPS and Heals. Whisper Azzryell in game or visit http://www.clanaod.net for info.

• 4 weeks later...
AOD would like to invite players to hang out with us and get to know the guild before joining. If you are thinking of joining a guild but want to try them out before making a commitment then please message me here on the forums and I'll send you our ventrilo information.

• 3 weeks later...