Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

HarrySTruman
12.13.2011 , 08:32 AM | #451
Quote: Originally Posted by Morvoldo View Post
so has most of you still got the no sub error on your launchers ?
Yes -- "no active subscription." But I assume that's normal, as My Account says it's not necessary to register a Product Registration Code to play during Early Game Access. Right?
Guild leader of Imperium Arcanum: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/270049/imperium-arcanum

Sister guild of House Arcanum: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/61787/house-arcanum

skruffert
12.13.2011 , 08:32 AM | #452
I pre-ordered the game 2 days ago. And who the **** cares if i cant get in on the early accsess.... The money would have been gone the 20th anyways! So why not pre-order it so you wont spent ur money on other Cr****

RothgarIOI
12.13.2011 , 08:32 AM | #453
It will arrive when it arrives. They didn't have to give pre-access at all, so feel lucky at least that you'll get something for nothing.

Volund_Starfire
12.13.2011 , 08:32 AM | #454
Anyone who posts here that they got in are most-likely lying. Why would they be posting that they got in rather than playing the game?

gankenstein
12.13.2011 , 08:32 AM | #455
08.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Bioware hates me. I probably wont get to play until Thursday and then there will be no grace period so I wont get to play until I get my CE from amazon on the 22nd.

Some "smooth launch" Bioware.

Tiralyon
12.13.2011 , 08:33 AM | #456
Quote: Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
The waiting is killing me! Every minute I don't get my early access I'll shave an ewok. I'm crazy enough to do it!
Utinni!

LilithPaige
12.13.2011 , 08:33 AM | #457
I kinda wish this thread was locked so only yellow's can post... This is huge already and no way of seeing if they actually update it or it just full of spam. Ofc the later... but still

HayesC
12.13.2011 , 08:33 AM | #458
Quote: Originally Posted by Nagrad View Post
I frankly am quite frustrated with this process. I purchased my game, via the origin/EA store and using my registered account which I will play with, on July 21st. However, I did not read the "fine print" (aka I didn't scroll to the bottom of my pre-order receipt email) so I did not know I had to take the extra step of applying it to my account. After all, I bought the game through my account to begin with.

The result is I did not know I had to apply it until November 4 when a friend mentioned it to me. So, I essentially paid $5 (pre-order fee beyond the game purchase itself) for the privilege of being frustrated. I emailed Customer Support regarding this including all pertinent details such as order number date and email address it was registered to and basically got a "sorry we're not going to do anything" reply.

To be blunt, I'm half a step away from demanding a refund on the pre-order fee, and seriously doubt I will ever again pre-order anything from EA/Origin due to their lackluster response to this issue.
You make an excellent case for cancelling. Well reasonaed and infallible.

So why haven't you done so already?

I hope you reconsider, and stay in the game. If you do leave, however, you make your point valid.

DarthJimilingus
12.13.2011 , 08:33 AM | #459
Imagine if this is what goes on at Bioware every time a wave is allowed in? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN8YIR60Ij0
Level 65 Sith Sorcerer, 65 Jedi Sentinel, 65 Trooper VanGuard, 65 Imperial Operative, 65 Jedi Shadow, 65 Bounty Hunter Mercenary, 65 Sith Juggernaut, 65 Smuggler Gunslinger, 65 Sith Assassin, 65 Sith Marauder, 65 Jedi Sage, 65 Trooper Commando, 65 Imperial Sniper, 65 Jedi Guardian, 65 Smuggler Scoundrel, 65 Bounty Hunter PowerTech. Got them all!

Gernouille
12.13.2011 , 08:33 AM | #460