SWTORSHARETHELOVE - Issue with code redemption

emeraldir

Hi,

I redeemed this code ('SWTORSHARETHELOVE') when i was a preferred account. Today, 25/2, i became a subscriber after 1 year of being a preferred status account.

I understood that if i was not a subscriber in the last 90 days i get 30 free subscription days, where do i see them?

How do i know it worked?

Redeeming the 'SWTORSHARETHELOVE' code again doesn't work, it is already redeemed.

Thank you.

To check days of subscription - Go to "my account" or "my swtor" on this website, and choose Subscription in the menu on the side. At the top of that page under "Subscription Plans" should be a notation saying along the lines of "You have ## days of subscription play time remaining." If it worked there would be 30 extra days then what you paid for. I do not know if it gets added to your account before the 27th however, so the free month may not be added yet.

Check the terms at the bottom of http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20180213

you will find this line at the very bottom, i have copied below

ALL REWARDS INCLUDED IN THIS PROMOTION WILL BE ADDED TO QUALIFYING ACCOUNTS MARCH 1-2, 2018.

[Source]

Highlighting Owen's response for accuracy. I will reiterate as well to try to make sure the promotion is as clear as possible!

For the extra 30 days of sub time an account must...

• Have not been a subscriber within a 90 day window before 2/13 (the legal copy is referring to sub time when it says inactive).
  • If they qualify based on that, they must become a subscriber and redeem the code SWTORSHARETHELOVE by 2/27
  • By 3/2 they will then receive an extra 30 days of sub time added to their account.

For the Chiss speeder and armor set an account must...

• Simply be a subscriber on 2/27 to qualify.
  • The items will be granted to you on or before 3/2.

I hope that clears up any confusion!

-eric

Edited by OwenBrooks