[Spoilers] Give us "the Mandalorian" Title

Libertine

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully support this ! I was surprised and upset when I saw I didn't get Mandalorian title.

You're being told "you're a mandalorian now", you've been granted a high honor by "replacing" the highest ranked mandalorian... and you still don't get the title.

Thank God we got titles like Duelist or Flyboy. /sarcasm off

I would have liked the Rally Master title and the chance to get that armour later in the game which those who chose not to become one don't have access to. In the Mandalorian hierarchy during the Mandalorian Wars, a Rally Master was a lieutenant and instructor on the field that during the early years reported directly to Mandalore. Kelborn in this game is one, and Vortan Fett, who accompanies Mandalore in one endgame scenario wears the armour. Being a Mandalorian of high status, I think we should get that title in addition to "the Mandalorian". Could also be ", Mandalore's chosen" or something like that.

But if we Mandalorians get a title, I think those who got thrown out of the party by Mandalore need a title as well. Something of equal prestige in the canon.

If only you could join the Genoharadan as an alternative. Should be two paths to follow. Someone who would have done that could get a ", Genoharadan agent" title and a special set of armour. Equally elite in the SW universe.

One can dream...

I have straight up murdered Mandalorians, I told the Mandalore to his face to get bent, can I have a title like "Galactic Bada--"?

I'm glad I didn't join those cry-baby glory hounds; You don't get rich worrying about honor.

That being said I think people who do choose to join them should have gotten a title out of it. They play up the Mandalorian angle a lot at the point in the story and it almost seems like it's expected. Maybe in a future ex-pack.

I just hope they don't force us all to have to live a Mandalorian story line later on, because I want none of it. I like being a freelancer with no boss but myself; Where's the reward for snubbing the Mandalore? Hehehe.

Edited by Pwny_Express