Good Job SWTOR

btsager

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks folks! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to making you folks happy!

Indeed, there were some great additions in this latest patch and I hope there will continue to be improvements to the game. Good job, now keep going!

Edited by Tordos

I would praise Bioware if they fixed Merc and Commandos as well this patch while also nerfing the rage spec juggs and muraders.

Yes to both, although now that they nerfed Annihilation again I have even less incentive to respec back and stop chasing a 1 mil WZ.

Edited by Draekos

This is the first MMO i pay for. As for me, this is the biggest praise. I tried WoW, Age of Conan, Others, etc pp but none got me to pay for playing. I so much love the story of the chars. Me for my part can overlook some issues and i never got a big issue.

Problem with such forums is. The People who don't have an issue with the game, don't need to go to them. so most of the time people in forum are people who have problems. i don't know about WoW Forum but i think there is much criticism also.

I would praise Bioware if they fixed Merc and Commandos as well this patch while also nerfing the rage spec juggs and muraders.

I agree ..... Mercs need nerfing.

I'm just jesting.

They do need to "fix" them soon. I know people complained about Tracer Missile/Grav Round spam but they spanked them with the nerf whip a bit too much.

I don't even play the class, I just feel sorry for them.

I must also say good job BW :)

Last night was one of the funniest in SWTOR ever. Section X is amazing!

Cool heroic quests and really nice daily quests.

The "Dread guard" quest was so fun and it was a long nice story, not just some slash, slash, slash in 5 minutes and hey here are 10k crerdits to you. It really was a challanging nice story :D

And the cartel market is really nice. I love that my jdi sentinel now can wear

sith robes. She looks really cool now.

When you can make someone who has to go to school early in the morning playing to 04:30 because he just must finish all the quest in an area it's just one thing to say: GOOD JOB BW :D:D

Edited by Sentinel-Jordal

While I personally believe that some annoying, even if not critical, bugs are long overdue for a fix, I am happy to admit that SWTOR is the single best and most engaging game that I've ever played and payed for :)

Keep up the good job, guys! You have something very special and with immense potential in your care!

I have to give my praise to BW, first of all Section X looks amazing and the HK missions are really good although havent completed them all yet. The free to play model seems to have worked for BW but time will tell keep up the work! Edited by phill-fry

Keep it up Bioware and don't read/listen those loosy Trolls that are trying to hate this decent game more and more. Improvements will come in time and for sure fans will be damn happy about it! I have tried the game yesterday and just subbed today for me the whole game is decent and for sure I will be playing it!

Yeah - Kudos on the great F2P launch last night, and thanks for a great game that's kept me enthralled for a year.

We need more players who are enjoying the game:) We can't let that whine crowd to destroy this game which is slowly better and better:)

Thanks folks! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to making you folks happy!

you DO realize that with this one forum, there's at least 2 dozen others that are pointing out the FAILS you have attributed? And where's your response to them, eh? You can't just placate and blow smoke to your supporters, you have to address naysayers as well, otherwise your integrity goes OUT the window! ... Oh wait.

We need more players who are enjoying the game:) We can't let that whine crowd to destroy this game which is slowly better and better:)

This, and a lot of other posts in this thread. Quoted for truth, once more. It's an immensely awesome game.

you DO realize that with this one forum, there's at least 2 dozen others that are pointing out the FAILS you have attributed? And where's your response to them, eh? You can't just placate and blow smoke to your supporters, you have to address naysayers as well, otherwise your integrity goes OUT the window! ... Oh wait.

This quoted for truth..as someone else would say.

The cartel is AMAZING!

I love it.

Good job BW!

F2P... I am a subscriber, so i don't care. But my friends hate it... For a good reason. It's a bit too restrictive... It basicly allows you to do story quests. After that, just forget about doing FP, operations, and WZ... So what's the point after level 50?

Like i said, i am a sub, and intend to stay a subscriber as i love the game. But if the point of F2P is to bring new players, than i can tell you right now... Most of them will leave in a few weeks. Make a reasonable F2P option to keep them... Right now... It's just an extensive Demo.

I am only saying this because i want that F2P to bring players in. Not make them frustrated. The restrictions are just way to harsh for them to stick around. But that's just me.:p

This, and a lot of other posts in this thread. Quoted for truth, once more. It's an immensely awesome game.

None of the so-called "whiners" are disagreeing with you. In fact MOST are agreeing with you! What they are NOT agreeing with is the Free-to-Play model, which if you had friends to speak of or actually READ or SAW what was actually being taken away, you would go "okay. FAIL!." But oh, that's right, you're white knighters who will sweep what is wrong under the rug.

Most of the "Whiners" Are subbers who have stuck with it thru thick and thin. We WANT SWTOR to succeed, clearly a lot more than you because we want more people to join us. Not push them away. Which is what your clearly not reading the comments and sickening white knighting is doing.

None of the so-called "whiners" are disagreeing with you. In fact MOST are agreeing with you! What they are NOT agreeing with is the Free-to-Play model, which if you had friends to speak of or actually READ or SAW what was actually being taken away, you would go "okay. FAIL!." But oh, that's right, you're white knighters who will sweep what is wrong under the rug.

Most of the "Whiners" Are subbers who have stuck with it thru thick and thin. We WANT SWTOR to succeed, clearly a lot more than you because we want more people to join us. Not push them away. Which is what your clearly not reading the comments and sickening white knighting is doing.

I have to agree.

I think that the current F2P will bring players to play the story... After that... Most of them will leave...

The point of the F2P is too boost the server population with a new wave of players. With all the restrictions right now, i can only see them running away from the game. I hope i am wrong, but i think that the F2P model as it is now will most likely frustrate both new and returning players, as they will have nothing to do once they hit level 50.

Restrictions should be softer...

plus, the cartel is GREAT! If they keep this updated, it can quickly become a better source of income to BW than the regular and overused monthly subsciption fee. This should be the way to go. Just look at DUST. It's a full feature AAA shoot MMo. It's completly free. The income CCP makes comes from the store. I am not saying BW should give up the monthly sub system, but when i see so many restrictions on the F2P model they have, it just forces player to become subscribers after level 50 or stop playing.

Soften the F2P restriction, and bring more players. Focus your efforts on the cartel, it is likely to bring you a great load of money if you play your cards right BW.

Edited by sarazoul

I have to agree.

I think that the current F2P will bring players to play the story... After that... Most of them will leave...

The point of the F2P is too boost the server population with a new wave of players. With all the restrictions right now, i can only see them running away from the game. I hope i am wrong, but i think that the F2P model as it is now will most likely frustrate both new and returning players, as they will have nothing to do once they hit level 50.

Restrictions should be softer...

Why thank you. See, we all just want to have a good time here, swing lightsabers, and shoot things. What's not to love about that? When a system is dead on arrival and blind fanaticism is the only rebuff... To put it simply, as I said before, we all want this to succeed, so the actual "whiners" are the ones whining that we want this problem to be fixed so our friends and new players can return to the galaxy far, far away.

Yes, restrictions should be softer.

Here's the thing: this cash shop is very good. I've been playing a certain other game for the past few months, and its store is, well, really pathetic. It's RNG boxes drop absolute garbage. The CC shop, on the other hand, has a ton of stuff I'd be interested in buying. The crime packs drop some really cool stuff!

In other words, as someone posted on another site earlier, they don't need to have these restrictions to "force" people to spend money. This is a cash shop where folks will actually buy a lot of the optional stuff. I think that if they eliminated 2 or 3 of the more harsh restrictions - quickbars, artifact usage, maybe medical probes - they'd have a lot more F2Pers enjoying the game to a much greater degree and a lot more of them would drop a lot more money on some of this stuff. Heck, they can't even actually use some of the cash shop stuff as F2Pers, so why would they buy it?

Drop some of those strict limitations - at least the quickbar thing, maybe another one or two - and they'd have something very successful here, in my opinion.