Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<REIGN>Empire - Recruiting Healers/DPS for our 16-man Ops Team

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
<REIGN>Empire - Recruiting Healers/DPS for our 16-man Ops Team

Terro_Fett
10.19.2019 , 11:22 AM | #1
We have an immediate opening for one solid Healer and two DPS to join our 16-man Progression Ops team.
We raid Wed/Thurs: 8:00pm-10:30pm EST - with an occasional third night when needed to wrap up content.
Prior Vet/HM Ops experience preferred, Master/NiM an asset - tho we are always willing to train those who show proficiency with their class, we all started somewhere.

We are also accepting casual players for GF Ops, FPs, PVP and Conquest. All experience levels and play styles are welcome!

If you are interested in joining you can reach out to me in-game (Deloth Vyrr), or feel free to to pop into our discord server: https://discord.gg/ksPQQdJ and send me (Deloth) a DM.

Who is Reign?
<Reign> is one of the oldest standing guilds in the game. Founded in 2010, many of our players date back to the SWTOR Open Beta. We were a dominating guild on the Jung Ma server since the game's initial launch and secured multiple server first HM/NiM clears in both 8-man and 16-man content. We are also casual friendly, hosting regular GF Ops groups on a first come, first served basis, running FPs, doing Conquest, etc. We have a fully unlocked Guild Ship and a Discord server for scheduling events or just socializing.

What's next for us?
Now merged onto the Star Forge server we are excited to experience everything the new expansion has to offer. Come join one of the oldest SWTOR communities. For the Empire!
Dread Master Deloth Vyrr
<Reign> - Progression Ops Leader
I will not fail, I cannot die.

Terro_Fett
10.26.2019 , 03:59 PM | #2
We still have a few spaces left to fill out our 16-man progression Ops team!

We are currently recruiting Healers and DPS. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs - 8:00pm - 10:30pm EST.
Contact an Officer in-game: Deloth Vyrr, Anvindr, Axion
or pop into Discord (https://discord.gg/ksPQQdJ) and send me (Deloth) a DM if interested.
Dread Master Deloth Vyrr
<Reign> - Progression Ops Leader
I will not fail, I cannot die.