Official PvE Progression.

Chevee

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you know that our HM8 Denova full clear never got added to the board. We cleared it on Nov. 20th, 2012.

And we are now 3/5 on HM16 Denova to go with our 8man progress. I am hoping that we will full clear it next week on 16. Some of these fights are substantially harder on 16 than they were on 8...to say nothing of the logistics.

Edited by Icebergy

Good work RG! Gratz on getting server first! :)

Ascension will go for the entity kill on Tuesday once lockouts reset. Too many of us are locked out of TFB this week.

Foto will soon post video of our joint 10 stack Dreadtooth kill. We will also have video for when we kill the entity also.

I did make a section under world bosses for Xenoanalyst II Normal and Hard Mode.

I've added Unicorn Stampede for both.

As for the Dreadful Entity, I'm not exactly sure where to record that with the way I built the site. It's not really a world boss and it's not clearing the instance. I will figure something out and congrats on the server first for it. :)

If we are tracking Xeno, please put Contraband Inc down for 8man SM and HM on 2/13 and 16man SM and HM on 2/19.

I didn't think we were so we didn't do any screenshots...was such an easy fight. We do have a youtube video of the HM16 fight though.

EDIT: Also a friendly reminder of this post:

Just wanted to let you know that our HM8 Denova full clear never got added to the board. We cleared it on Nov. 20th, 2012.

Pic is up on our website, though it might be a page or two back in the news by now.

Edited by Icebergy