Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Agent storyline: Operation Hutta video [SPOILERS agent prologue]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Agent storyline: Operation Hutta video [SPOILERS agent prologue]

Vaeliss
05.06.2015 , 12:36 PM | #1
Hi guys, I've recently uploaded to my youtube channel a video, which is meant to be the first of a small series going through all agent storyline, one video each planet. THIS IS NOT A WALKTHROUGH, it's a tribute epic video, hope you enjoy it! Feedbacks (positive and negative) are appreciated! Thanks

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2_816pPLek

If you liked it, be sure to leave a like and subscribe, there will be more coming!

edit 1: I'm going to edit this post every time I release a video of the series. Here's the second video (Dromund Kaas part 1), which is supposed to be an intro for all the Chapter 1, enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWvxVJrAreM

Darth-Rion
05.06.2015 , 09:50 PM | #2
I went into that link with my expectations set low and not expecting much.

And by the GODS! You delivered something so totally unexpected and awesome. Well done! I really loved it.

Vaeliss
05.07.2015 , 03:12 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rion View Post
I went into that link with my expectations set low and not expecting much.

And by the GODS! You delivered something so totally unexpected and awesome. Well done! I really loved it.
eheheh thank you!! Already recording for the next video: dromund kaas

Sichey
05.07.2015 , 06:37 AM | #4
To be honest, I thought it would be just another video that shows the entire storyline of the planet with every line of dialogue.
I must say, I'm impressed. That was pretty cool.

MishraArtificer
05.08.2015 , 07:38 PM | #5
Would have been nice to feature Jheeg and the Red Blade a bit more, but otherwise: ME LIKEY!
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Diviciacus
05.09.2015 , 06:31 PM | #6
I rather liked that, it was really well done. I loved the Agent story quite a lot, and your highlight video was well put together! May I suggest choosing music that better fits the story tone? It felt a little end-credits-ish, but maybe that's just me.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

ShadowzGreymoon
05.10.2015 , 08:02 AM | #7
I subscribed to your youtube link. Awesome video, cant wait to see more. Keep up the good work.

Vaeliss
05.10.2015 , 12:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Would have been nice to feature Jheeg and the Red Blade a bit more, but otherwise: ME LIKEY!
Yea I thought about it too, but I couldn't put in Jheeg coz he doesn't speak basic and I don't like subtitles in tribute or "epic" videos.. For this reason I couldn't really go deep into the Red Blade story

Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
I rather liked that, it was really well done. I loved the Agent story quite a lot, and your highlight video was well put together! May I suggest choosing music that better fits the story tone? It felt a little end-credits-ish, but maybe that's just me.
Well I've always liked the song and since it is also called Shadows and conspiracy I thought it was perfect.. But yea, already got this comment from a friend of mine saying that it sounds like a "tribute to a dead hero or something", so I guess I could've chose better oh well, let's see if I'll get the right one for Dromund Kaas!!

Thanks all for the comments anyway, really appreciated!

Nebdar
05.12.2015 , 10:49 PM | #9
Very well done vid looking forward for more and a little bit longer 4 min perhaps
so you got another subscription don't waste it :P
and i am hoping that there will be at least 2 vids upload per week or should I wait and find your youtube account at Christmas time?(for whole agent story?or more)
Chancellor Keith has ordered construction of New Mega Servers. 5 servers to Rule them ALL. Rebels Beware!
We had our New Hope chapter in SWTOR development it seems now is the time for E(A)mpire Strikes Back or will there will be Return of The Jedi?

Vaeliss
05.13.2015 , 02:45 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Nebdar View Post
Very well done vid looking forward for more and a little bit longer 4 min perhaps
so you got another subscription don't waste it :P
and i am hoping that there will be at least 2 vids upload per week or should I wait and find your youtube account at Christmas time?(for whole agent story?or more)
Thanks for sub!

I think I'm going to do at least 1 upload every week/10 days. Between editing and recording this takes about 7-8 hours and unfortunatly I don't have a lot of free time. Could be faster in summer maybe, we'll see.

BTW I've just released the second video, DK (part 1). Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWvxVJrAreM

Hope you like it!