Reverse engineering Underworld relics

GrandLancer

I bought an underworld relic from the gtn and wanted to try reverse engineering it but it says "no research available." Can you only get the schematic from relics bought with token drops?

Player made Relic , can not be, reverse engineering for a Schematic , sorry man .

But my question is can the daily comm relic be reverse engineering for a schematic, some tell me they can some say they can't , but they do say no research available , so can they or cant they ..

is it a bug i keep benig told it is ? . I don't want to waste daily comms on them if they can't thats a lot work at 150 comms a pop .

and don't mind reverse engineering and using the COms if they in fact can be , but if i can't i would really like to know before i starting wasting coms with no reward because its not a bug and intended ...

Edited by moonshoter

Player made Relic , can not be, reverse engineering for a Schematic , sorry man .

But my question is can the daily comm relic be reverse engineering for a schematic, some tell me they can some say they can't , but they do say no research available , so can they or cant they ..

is it a bug i keep benig told it is ? . I don't want to waste daily comms on them if they can't thats a lot work at 150 comms a pop .

and don't mind reverse engineering and using the COms if they in fact can be , but if i can't i would really like to know before i starting wasting coms with no reward because its not a bug and intended ...

All commendations items has buy back timer... so if you just obtain one - press RE and point over it - it has to show label - chance to RE or No RE/schem available.

Some of comm. relic are Re able, some not ... still not have idea why.

All commendations items has buy back timer... so if you just obtain one - press RE and point over it - it has to show label - chance to RE or No RE/schem available.

Some of comm. relic are Re able, some not ... still not have idea why.

TY man, I'll try that , but wouldn't it be a lot nicer if one of the DEV would just Tell us .. ? . It dose not break the game and gives us some insight , is it working as it should be. but they won't, i have no idea why or how it hurts .

any way i did some Searching this is not the first time it has been asked with no answer, i could find .