People on this forums really make me giggle 🤭

DarthSealth

I have half the forums on ignore.

I bet you’re the life of the party!

“No I’m not talking to you and I’m not dancing with you because I’ve ignored half the party.”

“No I’m ignoring you on Facebook, so I am ignoring you in real life.”

Ha-ha-ha

Edited by DarthSealth

Why not? Unless you want to be my first forum friend? In that case you’ll be my enefriend which I don’t have..

I don’t have enefriends 😕

Well, sure, we can be forum friends :) I was just getting confused by the terms, I didn't think I was anyone's enemy lol.

Well, sure, we can be forum friends :) I was just getting confused by the terms, I didn't think I was anyone's enemy lol.

I’m just down with the crowd you see I’ll post this link here so you can get down also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenemy 😂

Well you’re certainly not my enemy, I don’t need enemies that’s what friends are for!

I’m just down with the crowd you see I’ll post this link here so you can get down also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenemy 😂

Well you’re certainly not my enemy, I don’t need enemies that’s what friends are for!

Thanks for the link, I understood what the term meant, just not why I would be considered a frienemy rather than just a friend. I didn't think I was an enemy in any way lol. I'm glad to hear I'm not an enemy :D

want to know what really makes me giggle? how EA spent $200 freaking million to push this game out if its... uh production?

And the team at City State builds its own dang Engine for its game with 2%? of what it cost EA to do with SWTOR

Grand Total

$4,515,946

Guess it would of been better at the start to listen to the people who play the alpha/beta/openbeta/preorder/1.0 - 4.0 players and would have cost a lot less? But who are we to judge right? perhaps the ones giggling in the end will be everyone IF the hammer drops and a wave of actual enlightenment hits Disney with some kindness to the people who care about this game and it takes control under its own interactive gaming and brings out some really amazing restitution? but hey one can only dream right? ;)

want to know what really makes me giggle? how EA spent $200 freaking million to push this game out if its... uh production?

And the team at City State builds its own dang Engine for its game with 2%? of what it cost EA to do with SWTOR

Grand Total

$4,515,946

Guess it would of been better at the start to listen to the people who play the alpha/beta/openbeta/preorder/1.0 - 4.0 players and would have cost a lot less? But who are we to judge right? perhaps the ones giggling in the end will be everyone IF the hammer drops and a wave of actual enlightenment hits Disney with some kindness to the people who care about this game and it takes control under its own interactive gaming and brings out some really amazing restitution? but hey one can only dream right? ;)

Oh I hear you I said something similar in my other thread. But guess what you can’t compare games 🤣😂😂

That’s what someone told me because of sub genre 🤨

Thanks for the link, I understood what the term meant, just not why I would be considered a frienemy rather than just a friend. I didn't think I was an enemy in any way lol. I'm glad to hear I'm not an enemy :D

Lol no worries i just joke because I guess laughing is the best medicine after some spice and juma juice! 😁