Hoods no longer work with helmets?

KitePolaris

So I logged in today, and my assassin who was wearing the helmet with the battlemind's model and while the hood worked with it yesterday, it no longer does anymore. The only other mask I can really use the is revan one, which I don't particularly fancy using. Edited by KitePolaris

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, on my assassin I'm wearing the full Exalted Inquisitor's set, with the mask showing. Used to look amazing with the metal mask underneath, now it removes the hood and makes me look like a crack addict who melted off his face.

Find it hilarious the amount of stupid little things like this they break every patch, yet makes such a big impact on our aesthetics.

Yep, on my assassin I'm wearing the full Exalted Inquisitor's set, with the mask showing. Used to look amazing with the metal mask underneath, now it removes the hood and makes me look like a crack addict who melted off his face.

Find it hilarious the amount of stupid little things like this they break every patch, yet makes such a big impact on our aesthetics.

Was thinking something simular...this better not be intended lol...

Ancient Seeker's Headgear, with the Phantom Chestguard, used to look awesome. Now I either have to turn off the mask, or look like I just dipped my characters head in paint.

Thanks BioWare, your testing team is amazing.

Have you actually got a clue about MMOs and the associated QA that's required?

The hood on my Jedi Sage's Ancient Seekers Robe no longer covers the Investigator's Headgear. Double checked with multiple other bits of hooded chest gear I own and none of them work either. Played about and it seems that only about 50% of the circlets I own work with a hood up.

Great. Would be nice to see an ETA on a fix for this. About to ticket ingame for emphasis.

The hood on my Jedi Sage's Ancient Seekers Robe no longer covers the Investigator's Headgear. Double checked with multiple other bits of hooded chest gear I own and none of them work either. Played about and it seems that only about 50% of the circlets I own work with a hood up.

Great. Would be nice to see an ETA on a fix for this. About to ticket ingame for emphasis.

Same for my Jedi Knight: It's either my face + hood when I disable the headpiece or the Investigator's Mask without hood. While that mask looks awesome with a hood, my Knight now looks like crap. I really hope this will be fixed asap. When I look at my toon I get depressed...

Come on Bioware,we need a hotfix for this asap.It's not fair that only light armor gets this obvious bug,just revert whatever you did in the last patch that caused this ugly bug.A lot of players spent great amounts of money and credits to get the look they want and now it's all for nothing because of this.:mad::mad::mad:A hotfix for this should be simple,just bring it back to before the patch and all will be good again.:)

plan on having this being like this for the next 6 months with this thread doing astronomical numbers with little to no replies from devs. Oh but when they do they'll state the useless drivel that really doesn't help the situation at all.