RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

limenutpen

RWZ Champions League starts on 1 March with evening runs from Monday to Sunday.

Guild Teams interested please follow up in this thread.

Interested Teams

REPUBLIC

- Vitruvians

- Harbinger

- Tatoo Inn

- Coral

- MVP

- Republic Wrath's

EMPIRE

- Impulse

- Ace

NOT SURE

- Rebel Dream

- White Noise

- Devils Dice

LEAGUE WILL HAPPEN WITH MINIMUM of 8 TEAMS.

Plus the entrance fee prize money will receive a bonus from my self. With 8 Teams this will be 10 million Credits for sure. If I have 10 teams I will make it 15 million credits.

Rules and Regulations, some modifications are still possible.

RWZ Champions League 2013

Server TOFN

Rules and Regulations;

Rules and Regulations;

• RR.01. The league is reserved for Guild Teams, and only they are entitled to participate

• RR.02. Guild who have a player in the team during a league game not with the guild tag will have this player missing the following game. This rule applies even if a player is listed on the Official Team List.

• RR.03. A Guild Team Permanent list needs to be submitted on the SWTOR.com forums before 28th Feb.

• RR.04. Guilds who qualify for the semi finals round (4 teams) will be allowed to modify the team list, but they cannot include a player who already was listed with another team in the league. The same thing will happen in the final round (2 teams).

• RR.05. Only players in the Guild Team list can participate in the tournament. A list will be requested before we Que for the game by an officer.

• RR.06. A player has to be demonstrated in the Guild Team list in this manner; character name, (LEGACY name in caps) and his Alts (on the team) in brackets to the side

• RR.07. A Player can only participate with only one Guild Team for all factions. This applies for all his Legacy

• RR.08. A Guild Team List can feature from 15 up to 30 characters including Alts

• RR.09. When a player is participating in a Game of the league he will need to show his name and legacy, with the guild tag underneath. Any and all titles are not allowed. People showed with titles will miss the following game. For Guild tag rule read RR.02

• RR.10. Entry fee for the league is not needed and has been removed.

• RR.11. The League will start on 1st March and each league day needs to be completed by four days (*with 11 teams if more or less it will be modified). By league day it is stated that all participating teams will have made 1 of the listed game in that day calendar. If teams do not agree a date in this system officers will decide a date.

• RR.12. Once a calendar is set the two opposing teams will have to decide a day when they can play their game in the four days. (e.g. Day 1 game has to be made from 1st to 4th March, Day 2 game from 5th to 8th March etc)

• RR.13. Officers will have Final say and decision making in disputes between two teams, but are excluded from this task in a game them or the Guild Team they are in is participating.

• RR.14. The League Round will feature only one game match versus all other competing teams, whatever instance you find with a points system giving 2 points for each win. If teams in 2nd or 3rd place have same points a deciding match will be played.

• RR.15. The final is a best of five, (first to three) match.

• RR.16. Any Hacks not allowed by SWTOR rules will be thoroughly investigated, and if a player is caught of this during League game, he will be eliminated from the league. Officers will not wait for a SWTOR player account ban, and if enough video feedback shows the infringement this player will be removed from the league.

• RR.17. /stuck is not allowed in any game. Players using this will be eliminated one game for the first time, three games second, and total elimination from the league on the third time

• RR.18. If player is found back in a Guild Team following the breaking of rules RR.02 / .09 / .16 and /.17 the guild will be eliminated from the tournament.

• RR.19. If a player disconnects from a team before the start of a game, this can be rescheduled later on, same night. This only occurs if advised in the Say Chat of the game before a start. Other parts of the chat are not permitted. It is suggested you take a screen shot of this, to clear any disputes later on.

• RR.20. Prize money is 5 million credits. (4 million to winner, 1 million to second placed finalist). This can increased with donations from other teams or players of 1 million credits +

* Edited RR.20, 15, 14, and 10 on 23/02/2012 .

Officers of the RWZ Champions League (2 more to come = interested whisper in game)

- Nutpen SEAWALKER (Lim'suno) (Diaboliktus) GUILD: Vitruvians

- I'risa SELENDIS (Allegra, Cleio) GUILD: Rebel Dream

- Luise DASCE (Saila) GUILD: Xutus

- Nathx SELENAH (Natx, Natz, Naths, Natrx, Natcs) (Natth, Naat) GUILD: Coral

-

Format Example;

Team A, B, C, D

Day One

A vs B, C vs D

Day Two

A vs C, B vs D

Day Three

A vs D, B vs C

Final

A Wins 3 Looses 0 6 points

B Wins 2 Looses 1 4 points

C Wins 1 Looses 2 2 points

D Wins 0 Looses 3 o points = Final A vs B

CONFIRMED TEAMS with LIST

Guild Team Name: CORAL

Dhaima AELARE GM

Kevinorz F'ML (Kevinger) CP

Trska TRS (Trs)

Bagoon BONSAI (Incredibru, Qob, Impossibru)

Nathx SELENAH (Natx, Natz)

Mastakillah WUTANGCLAN (Ghost'facekilla)

Mee'hoo SUGARDADDY (Tishkumen, Spaceboogie)

Zagrek RIVA (Kylár)

Zeliniof KAH (Nildrrodo)

Indie MAGNIFIQUE

Verill WHITECLOAK (Ellysia)

Scorpiusgraffia THEFROG (Kerrmitt,Sands,Scorpius-sargas)

Smugchuck LEDRUNK

Llynx SOULACHE

Guild Team Name: HARBINGER

Tomppa BESTPLAYEREU

Juusto JEPJEP (Puuppa)

Fluffybloodball FLUFFYBALL

Iqor REQUIEM (Favorite)

Bläster AVENGER

Harva HARVA (Uhka,Usea)

Finnbor FINNBOR

Fenox HARBINGER (Mavex, Neroh)

Ramarto CHARLATAN

Fanni SUOMINEITO

Zenzey (Prime)

Raduh (Ruskohaukka)

GUILD TEAM NAME: MVP

I'gor FOMIN GM

Slicker FORCEFULL CP

Light'storm JENSAARAI (Monochromatic)

Frallast MARR

Wizzus DANGER (Wizzos, Mister)

Kaimi DANGER (Kaimi [as Shadow])

Tomahafk VICTIMS

Vladllen DNIWE (Shampusik)

Alleen CHE

Ratmir EXRIO

Ekuforce SWITCH

Spellhunter DALAMAR

Bes CIRCASSIAN

Seneki SENEKIS

****************** UPDATED 27/2/2013

GUILD TEAM NAME: ACE

Gerikke GERIKE CP

Slidar NIGHTHORDE GM

Septicus STARKILLER

Yummý THEOUTSTANDING

Richh RICH ******E

Evilsmiter EVILS

Raelisa SALIERA

Larssons LARSSON

Blances ?????

Ellise AROYA

Amrix SHANNARA

GUILD TEAM: IMPULSE

Vivdom GM

Faiaar

Twinrova

Vengeant

Gragole

Raptorem

Aske

Roudy

Gorgoz

Mahlen (Kafio)

Fallen-Stalker (Skalapendra)

Kasparauder

Expulse

Parzo-II

Bambula

Nhs

Khaj`o`dun

GUILD TEAM: REPUBLIC'S WRATH

Twirl Dispenser

Neyara

George Custer

Thomson

Shoaib

Omorka

Chej

Aesculapias

Sowelu

Leerai

Ragnarac

Lironm

Darkscourge

Freklid

Idraseek

Kemuel

Mekon

Monochromo

Makalay

GUILD TEAM: VITRUVIANS

Nutpen SEAWALKER (Lim'Suno) CP

Rikky SUPERTROOPER GM

A'marr EMPYREAN

Akkilles D'ANIMO

Bibieso LANNISTER

Danicasper KLOVNOVIC

Defcatko TARKEN (Landlord, Nick Courka)

Jamshoot AFFECT

Kandinski CZERNIATINSKY

Libezz

Metabomb OBCISOR (Thraxx)

Necrolord BLOOD-ANALYST

Reqev JIDAIGEKI

Saltsur CROWSE

Szadek FREESOUL

Thimburd SOULWAKER

Xalute XALUTE

Uggen NYUGARD

Zentau MCKOY

GUILD TEAM: TATOO INN

Jarre (Ecet)

Alinoe

Ean REVENANT

Starmicheal STARMICHAEL

Rill ERES

Bblpisback (Bblp)

Teesay (Teessa)

Eriniel (Aomia)

Famez

Valherue

Dark-shard BHARATAVARSHA

Vorihan (BAZINGA)

Stylosh

Visua

Painfree

Bijoux

Maxim'o (MIND'TRICKZ)

Lanslein

Qqlka

Nef'ertiti

Pyró

Edited by limenutpen

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entry fee is up for discussion. IMO we can start with anything up from 1 million credits onwards per team.

Anyways if u have 10 players and they all take out 500k credits each that is already 5 million.

So I don't think it is a lot.

Entry fee will be discussed when I see an interest. My target is minimum 10 Guilds Teams.

Nice incentive.

Might be worth looking at some other incentives or reduce the entry fee, lets face it we already know who will be in the top three teams and I can imagine there will be some guilds not interested in putting in a 5 million investment that they know they will not see a return on.

Agree with whats said above but tatoo Inn are interested.

Ok so far we have interested =

CONFIRMED

- Vitruvians = Republic

- Harbinger = Republic

- Tatoo Inn = Republic

- Impulse = Imperial

MAY-BE

- Coral = Republic

- Rebel Dream = Republic

As I said in an earlier post fee is open up for discussion.

Surprisingly no Imperials yet even though I stayed spamming the GC of the fleet for like one hour plus.

Edited by limenutpen

I like the idea but I don't think it should be every day of the week.

I know a lot of ppl can't play on weekends and fridays so I would suggest you do it from Monday to Thursday.

edit: sunday's good too

Edited by Markisha

Hello Gragole,

thank you for your response.

The matches of each round can be organized as it will be fit to both teams.

Games will be made possible from Monday to Sunday (all days) but for your team in the first round there might only be one or two games, may be three/ four the most. It will depend a lot on guilds time. I am sure we can find agreement between the teams here.

If we have ten teams that will be nine games for each team before the League round finish.

Then top four teams will go in a separate Semi-Final league phase again all versus each other, which means three games per squad.

The first two teams then will go in a final battle in a best of three match. Meaning three Ranked WZs.

I think I can say Impulse are interested.

Kool! Good to have you guys.

So far we have;

- Vitruvians

- Harbinger

- Tatoo Inn

- Impulse

- Ace

NOT SURE

- Coral

- Rebel Dream

Yes as I said in a following post the fee will be agreed with all those who want to participate. I am aware that credits are a bit hard to come by in PvP. If guilds want to go for 1 million credits I can live with this, the important is that the event is good.

League will start 1st March. So everyone has time to build his team and make it up to scratch. This is also made for guilds who are in a transition period. I know there is couple of new Guilds in Rep side like ours Vitruvians, and also Nah Man who also building a good team.

Edited by limenutpen

Please.

PLEASE.

Postpone this until at least the 10th of february. PLEASE. I don't want to miss this.

Also, I agree on the price. Make it like 500k per team or so. thats still at least a prize pool of 5mill

First matches on march 1st?

So, who and how are you going to supervise this?

Edited by Evolixe

We start on 1st March, I think should be a good 1 month training period so everyone decides his teams, and gears them up.

Remember that each player can only play with one guild, and faction.

Supervising in the game will be made between GMs or Team captains.

If some1 cheats or Hacks, I would need to be advise about this. I hope BW will get cooperative in here. We will see...

I think it is fair he will be eliminated from the league.

I will set the timetables and GMs will need to advise a day and time good for them they can make the game.

When a day is finished of a round we move to the next. A day will equal that all the team made a game.

If a team misses the agreed date and time it will be called a walk-over and points given to the team who was ready.

Edited by limenutpen

Interesting idea Nutpen ;). Keep my guild Rebel Dream on 'maybe' status we will confirm later on as there still is time. I do have a few questions :

1. Can you explain a bit more about the matching system? How will we sync the pop ? I mean today, for example, Coral had a few empty wz while we were in queue.

2. Would be nice to see a no './stuck' rule that disqualifies the teams from the event. We played ACE today and in their composition i saw proudlock hogging the ./stuck command like it was oxygen. :rolleyes:. I thought common sense between ranked warzone teams implied we will not be using that ...

Hello Irisa :)

on to reply to your questions.

1) We tried matching system on Saturday with DD and it worked. In this case we will try to do it more in cue together via Skype, TS or similar. If does not work the respective teams can just advise and we try again. Anyways due to not loosing RWZ points I can imagine that teams will want to continue doing the game even if it is with other teams. Fair enough.

2) On the /stuck command, we will have to decide between us. Even so if this goes the way you say it how can we know what all players are doing.

Lets imagine a scenario in NC and that most of your team is at E and the Imp enemy makes a surprise attack on W. The enemy is not seeing u but half of your teams makes a /stuck command while the others run. The enemy did not see you but you still did it. I am not sure we can do anything about this without a BW system which does not allow this.

So for me if the system allows it onwards we should go. If you cant beat them join them, thats how the World moves.

2. Would be nice to see a no './stuck' rule that disqualifies the teams from the event. We played ACE today and in their composition i saw proudlock hogging the ./stuck command like it was oxygen. :rolleyes:. I thought common sense between ranked warzone teams implied we will not be using that ...

Hey,

OP - Great idea. It will be nice to face fixed teams playing under one guild tag.

Ref the quote above: I can't not confirm if what you are saying is true or false; however, ACE do NOT use the /stuck. This subject came up during a guild meeting months ago (when it was common) and we all agreed it was not in the sprit of the game or winning, so we don't use it.

Proudlock is not in ACE and was helping out as an OP healer. IF, he did use this command then please take this issue up with him. ACE will ensure we make it clear to anyone standing in on the team we do not use this command.

Looking forward to the 1st March :)

Regards

Slider

I tend to get stuck alot, specially when im about to die with no cooldowns, weird? ikr..

Voidstar seems to have the biggest stucking issue too

Tbh IDGAF if people /stuck, and also http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=563894&page=3 I dont see "every" team agreeing, so yeah.

Some people play for comms, some for rating and some are willing to take their rating so serious to /stuck

What can I do sometimes, thats the rating

Edited by Masarko

Hey,

OP - Great idea. It will be nice to face fixed teams playing under one guild tag.

Ref the quote above: I can't not confirm if what you are saying is true or false; however, ACE do NOT use the /stuck. This subject came up during a guild meeting months ago (when it was common) and we all agreed it was not in the sprit of the game or winning, so we don't use it.

Proudlock is not in ACE and was helping out as an OP healer. IF, he did use this command then please take this issue up with him. ACE will ensure we make it clear to anyone standing in on the team we do not use this command.

Looking forward to the 1st March :)

Regards

Slider

I can confirm no member of ACE used /stuck during any of our games.

Re /stuck this would be put under a vote, between the teams.

If no /stuck will be agreed I would need a screen shots to penalize this player.

Player caught doing this will be disqualified for the next match. If the same player will do this a second time he will miss three matches.

So /stuck will be put upon a vote when all teams will be decided, between the Guilds participating.

Still some guilds are not showing there interest so we might end up with more then 10 teams; Fubar, Imp Fleet All Stars, Jedi Sith 'Ari, NKPD, Girls From Pve, Devils Dice.

These are teams I have met in Ranked WZ in recent weeks.

ENTRANCE FEE

Seeing the recent feedback most probably it will be a 1 million credits fee. If we have ten participants this will be a ten million prize. Winner takes 70% second takes 30%

Edited by limenutpen