I really don't like Lana anymore

Lium

Then maaaybe, return a few non LIs and give them possible LI status (Tharan and Scourge come to mind...mostly Tharan >_>).

Getting all Li's be part of the main story would be fine by me, and giving back some screetime to those who can be killed would be even better.

I just hope if they have a possibility to be part of the main story, that when they come we actually have 3 option : 1) Accept in the Alliance, 2) Reject and 3) Kill. But if it goes this way, they should just be removed for people who rejected / killed them and not for people who tokk them in, because i know there are some companion i want nowhere near me, but that does not mean that peopple who enjoy them should not have them.

Oh Tharan, i wish we could have an actual romance with him, maybe Zenith too, because as much as i think Iresso is a nice guy, he's clearly not the one i would've romanced on a female JC... I'd say that Talos for female SI and Pierce for female SW could be nice too.

About potential new LI, i so wish we could have f/f and m/m only romances. I really liked that Cytharat was male only, actually bringing him back would be perfect but unfortunately, he can be dead

Getting all Li's be part of the main story would be fine by me, and giving back some screetime to those who can be killed would be even better.

I just hope if they have a possibility to be part of the main story, that when they come we actually have 3 option : 1) Accept in the Alliance, 2) Reject and 3) Kill. But if it goes this way, they should just be removed for people who rejected / killed them and not for people who tokk them in, because i know there are some companion i want nowhere near me, but that does not mean that peopple who enjoy them should not have them.

Oh Tharan, i wish we could have an actual romance with him, maybe Zenith too, because as much as i think Iresso is a nice guy, he's clearly not the one i would've romanced on a female JC... I'd say that Talos for female SI and Pierce for female SW could be nice too.

About potential new LI, i so wish we could have f/f and m/m only romances. I really liked that Cytharat was male only, actually bringing him back would be perfect but unfortunately, he can be dead

I've had Consular's who've gotten with Felix and some who didn't and I had them wait for Lana. All of them got with Tharan :)

I'd reroll my Consular for a Tharan romance (or a single lightsaber melee/force using class >_>). However, I still don't want Holiday gone. She's part of the crew and I may be one of the few players who like her :p

What they did with Koth in Nathema (leaving him out) was pretty inexcusable IMHO. No letters, no moment with the players he'd romanced, no opportunity to react to what happened, nothing. It would have been a very touching thing to have a little romance scene where the player could say "I was so worried about you. I'm so glad you escaped from the ship" or comfort him, because I am sure he would be upset about losing a ship he cared so much about. But nothing. And I felt the explanation given by Charles Boyd that there wasn't enough canvas for Koth was nonsense. They didn't *want* to find a place for him. It's not like the flashpoint was on TV and they needed to fit it into a 60 minute run time.

Yeah, this was really disapointing and Koth is not even one of my favourite companions, i do like him though and not even seeing him on the ship was bad.

Yes a short scene between with him when romanced would've been nice too. Here it's just like he's dead for everyone even if you did not kill him. And it does not sound very good for other LIs who got the death sentence too...

At this point i just hope that we'll at least get some scenes here and there with our LIs in the future content, even if they can be killed, i'd be quite sad if it's not the case as of all the companions one of my character is romancing, Lana and Vector are the only ones who can't be killed so far.

Maybe Corso too, but i'm not really set on this for my smuggler.

II'd reroll my Consular for a Tharan romance (or a single lightsaber melee/force using class >_>). However, I still don't want Holiday gone. She's part of the crew and I may be one of the few players who like her :p

Well she can stay if she stops shocking Tharan whenever he's with a real woman :rolleyes:

I started a female Consular to try the Iresso romance, but was actually really sad that i could not have a full romance with Tharan, that made me sad, because it's clear that there is something between him and the female JC.

Edited by Goreshaga

IoNonSoEVero;9626670] Please do not make the homophobic statement that LGBTQIA women's tastes line up with straight men's. I do not have the same tastes as men, what appeals to them (ie, the slave costumes and 20 year olds) doesn't appeal to me, and it's horribly offensive to say that.

I know that not all the men in this game feel this way either. My boyfriend (last time I checked is a man) but none of his characters are dressed in a slave costume and his views on 20 years olds is that they need to grow up so they don't interest him. (Which is lucky for me since I am not 20 lol)

I know that there are some skimpy costumes around, hell I wear a few myself, but it doesn't mean that is is subject to one group. I understand you may be upset because of the backlash with Lana but some of us have had to deal with kill options for our LI. No I don't want her kill, I just want her gone from my light sided characters. They have never gotten along.

Yeah, this was really disapointing and Koth is not even one of my favourite companions, i do like him though and not even seeing him on the ship was bad.

Yes a short scene between with him when romanced would've been nice too. Here it's just like he's dead for everyone even if you did not kill him. And it does not sound very good for other LIs who got the death sentence too...

At this point i just hope that we'll at least get some scenes here and there with our LIs in the future content, even if they can be killed, i'd be quite sad if it's not the case as of all the companions one of my character is romancing, Lana and Vector are the only ones who can't be killed so far.

Well she can stay if she stops shocking Tharan whenever he's with a real woman :rolleyes:

I started a female Consular to try the Iresso romance, but was actually really sad that i could not have a full romance with Tharan, that made me sad, because it's clear that there is something between him and the female JC.

Yeah. Haven't romanced Koth. He's not one I've been interested in seeing romanced by any of my characters. I think it's his attitude, even towards a LS who does everything LS. He seems to run off with the ship. Then he also seems much more pro Vitiate and Zakuul. Just doesn't mesh with any character I've made anyways.

Would be nice to have seen him though.

As for Holiday, she still needs to shock Tharan from time to time and I do agree, I felt the Consular and Tharan had something. I wish we could have romanced him, but I didn't hate on the Holiday angle of rejection though.

Romanced Felix and I found it to be very sweet. Maybe the sweetest of all the original female LIs.

See that made me sad as Koth was no where around and I have at least one character that has romanced him and gee I haven't gotten anything from him or talk to him since I don't know when. I was hoping since they allowed Arcann to be romanced that they would do something to allow Koth to be present as well. Foolish hope I guess.

Well, the one spy was treated as a teammate for Lana, so if Theron should trust his teammate, why shouldn't Lana trust hers?

It's not like this guy would've gotten to his position out of the blue. He'd have had to work his way up through the ranks and shown to be a good spy.

Theron called the PC when his plan had gone way past out of whack. :p When he should've called the PC much sooner, which is specifically stated when talking to the Consular at least.

Lana is supposed to be a very capable adviser/bureaucrat. That likely makes her good for the spymaster job (running an organization and all). Sadly, as the story does for all companions, it says they're the best or really good and then has them mess up enough. Lana a little more so, because she's used more in the later chapters.

Now, Lana is one of my favorites when I say this and I was not for Theron having the kill option at all. So it's not like I'm trying to be unfair as others may think. Theron was obviously doing his job (and maybe terribly) and the characters should've realized it. Even Lana should, but they couldn't allow that, as it may be the only thing to keep some of the player base actually guessing :p

Then again, I've said I never thought the KotET made any sense from a DS perspective, which is maybe how they should've done the same story but from a LS/DS perspective. Come together and defeat by forming an alliance (LS) and one coming together purely out of revenge!

Could get to the same point and then characters can do stuff.

Speaking of unfair, it's not like Trooper gets it fair with Elara. Go DS, lose Elara! Maybe even more unfair for those who could make her their LI.

Well, I still think Lana should've given Theron the choice of getting caught by the Revanites or not. It served as a good twist in the story though.

I would've preferred that the story be written with Theron asking for help at the start, but I guess they thought making Theron be in danger made it more urgent. I guess they were aiming for excitement and suspense (by making us wonder if Theron was ok when he crashed).

Lana is a capable advisor, so I think she should've remained in that capacity. She could very easily fill the role she filled for Arkous. She could've even inherited his seat, and by rights should have.

You mention that Theron was doing his job and possibly terribly. That actually bothers me, that they would write him in the game this way, when in his comics and novel he was very successful...brash, devil-may-care, off the wall, yes, but successful, he is considered among the best of his profession and yet the game tries to write him as a putz. Same with Lana, I do agree that she's been written 'putz-ily' in the latest updates.

For me it's all about the DS, all my Outlanders are Darksiders--Dark Side V Jedi Knight, DS5 Sith Warrior and DS5 Sorceror. One of my agents is light side 5, but I haven't completed her trip through FE/ET mostly because I didn't want to give up Vector.

You're right about Trooper, that sucks that they lose their romance if DS. I for one, wouldn't care because Elara is one of the comps that I can't stand. She ranks right up there with Ashara for me. I'll likely never take any of my troopers through it anyway because I don't particularly enjoy being one.

It's been a failing of the Empire from the beginning.

I do agree that it would've been nice to have a choice between Theron and Lana. While I do like Lana more, imagine if we heard a garbled voice when thawed out from the carbonite and then given two chat options:

Lana?

Theron?

At that point, people could have their choice of who to pick and kept things pretty close to the same.

This ^^ 100%.

So true! My warrior was romanced him, and I was like, "But she'd want to take him!" :(
I like taking my LI with me for all the missions :D And my JK had romanced Theron to 50, because we adore him, so yeah, it kinda sucked having to run the first few SF with like a level 25 affection comp. I retrieved Quinn from the console immediately and got him to 50 when I worked my SW. My Sorc ran with Nico Okarr, who I took to 50 before starting as well. Experience is everything, it helps.

She might not have known what she was saying, and I can concede that. But it can be a loaded statement because one way LGBTQIA women are devalued is by saying they're just like men (in both tastes and mannerisms). It's best to be aware of that.

I do think you have hit it on the nose, though, that as long as men are interested in Lana, they might have more of an interest in keeping her around - but it won't be with any concern for the LGBTQIA population. And I doubt they will ever introduce a character that is not available to men for the same reason. We're an afterthought.

I feel that the writers have gone out of their way to put Lana in situations that make her look bad. She's an advisor. That's her title. She is good at research and writing and finding things out. I don't know what Marr was smoking to put her in charge of Intelligence, which wasn't her sphere of influence or her area of expertise.

Darth Arkous's Dark Council seat was open, and the reasonable thing would have been to assign her to that. She still could have ended up on Ziost as the Dark Councillor for the military sphere (Arkous's wing) , and that would have made sense, that she came in with the military to try to solve things and respond to Saresh's attack and the presence of the Sixth Line.

I won't say much about the spy, because in the class stories both the Empire and Republic are crawling with spies who are never discovered even by people at the top ranks. Darth Baras has an extensive spy network that remains mostly undetected. He sends his own apprentice to take out his spies on Balmorra and Quesh. the SIS never finds them.

But they set her up to fail. I would be like taking someone who had never been to school and expecting them to ace their senior year of college. There really wasn't anything anyone could have done about Vitiate, but it certainly was depicted as her failure.

Similarly, out of all the tasks for her in the Alliance, they make her spymaster, and not Theron? She has talents; she doesn't get to use them. The email she sent after Copero was angry and she was venting, but it certainly did make it seem as though she was going off the rails. That email actually made me fear that she was going to kill him, or try to, in Nathema. It was unnecessarily harsh for the character.

Regardless of what we think of each other's favorites, I don't really think anyone in this conversation aims to be offensive on a real life personal level.

And yeah, that is the point I was making, that so long as she's relevant for the 'main' demographic, she'll be available for others. Not really the way I'd opt to run things, but that seems the way here, and it is what it is. I think women do get the short end of the stick in a lot of things here, like how many partners are up for killing, how many flirts they get, etc.

I agree, Lana makes a good advisor and she should've stayed in that capacity with a different person, after Arkous was canned. I think both companions (Lana and Theron) are being written in this game with a certain measure of incompetence, which I think is unfair. Theron is competent and successful in his comics and his novel, and yet like I said before, they have given him a bit of a 'putz' quality with some of the situations they've put him in. I don't fault his character as established by Karphyshin and Freed, but by the ones that came after and the same could apply to Lana. People do make mistakes, but I think the level of mistakes made is pretty outrageous given who they are.

It would've almost made sense for her to inherit Arkous's seat as lore previously shows victorious Sith taking their predecessor's place as in the case of Nox/Imperius/Occlus and Thanaton.

She would even make a competent Logistics Sphere person, except that it belongs to my precious Vowrawn :D

Theron while a great spy, I think he'd chafe at being in charge of the whole enchalada. I would've liked to see Jonas Balkar or Keeper (either the former Minister of Intelligence or Shara Jenn) in charge at the Alliance.

Hoping for the Following...

Onderon planet please

New Chapters for ALL LI's!

This please ^^.

Edited by Lunafox

YHere it's just like he's dead for everyone even if you did not kill him. And it does not sound very good for other LIs who got the death sentence too...

And that's my concern with ANY killable character. They just vanish for everyone. It's like, why bother even giving players a choice to keep them alive if they will never be seen again. It's a shame even if you're not romancing them but like interacting with that character or having them in your crew. I didn't romance Koth but I liked seeing him on the gravestone and in scenes.

If you romance Koth or one of the KOTFE returns, you haven't had a scene with them since KOTET. They've sent one letter in a year. The 'two minute wonders' who have returned don't even have a chance of being in the main story either.

If it's a choice between giving players more time with their existing LIs or bringing in new ones, I hope they will give that time to the older LIs.

As for Holiday, she still needs to shock Tharan from time to time and I do agree, I felt the Consular and Tharan had something. I wish we could have romanced him, but I didn't hate on the Holiday angle of rejection though.

I wanted to romance Cedrax with my consular and I really wish I'd have had the option of unplugging and deleting Holiday. Her voice grates on my nerves so badly. She's like the treacle-coated alternative to Vaylin lol. Then I thought Zenith would be an awesome choice and after a while I got to prefer him. I wish we could've romanced him. That Twi'lek representative that travels with us...I suspect they had a thing, or wanted to. If my consular was a Twi'lek we should've been able to take him for ourselves lol. As for Felix, nice as he was, he just didn't interest me.

Think they really need to go back and rework how the love interest interacts. I think it would be novel to open it up to any of the companions. Really there are those companions I like and those I don't. Killing them I can't say I have done it much save Koth on most toons, though did let him live on a couple just to see how that went. Really I worked out how to deal with companions I don't like a lot real fast, I just never used them. Build up the ones you like, don't bother with the ones you don't. Plus ones that bugged me I wrote out in fan fiction which worked wonders! Well until I had to figure out how to unkill Gault.... yeah that put a monkey wrench in things a bit but...:p

Honestly let us have the companions as they did, gather the ones we wanted from those missions, and revamp and make the love interest work better and would be happy.

Lana specifically though, sort of meh on her. Don't hate her but don't really care about her. Now romancing Senya would have been more fun than flirting with Lana but...

Guess it isn't something I lose a lot of sleep over there!

Yeah. Haven't romanced Koth. He's not one I've been interested in seeing romanced by any of my characters. I think it's his attitude, even towards a LS who does everything LS. He seems to run off with the ship. Then he also seems much more pro Vitiate and Zakuul. Just doesn't mesh with any character I've made anyways.

Would be nice to have seen him though.

Romanced Felix and I found it to be very sweet. Maybe the sweetest of all the original female LIs.

I considered romancing Koth with my smuggler, but after seeing that after the death sentence he's quite dead even if you let him live, well, i'm not so sure i want to go there.

My main Outlander being my JK, their view on Vitiate could not be more different, and this is where they often clash, but they manage to get along, except on Vitiate and Arcann. She does not really like the fact that he worship Vitiate while she knows exactly what he's done on Nathema and Ziost, and he did not like that she decided to spare Arcann and Senya.

Well i don't hate on Holliday, but it really feels like there could've been more with Tharan if not for the way she reacted.

I'll have to find some time to continue with this female JC to see it.

See that made me sad as Koth was no where around and I have at least one character that has romanced him and gee I haven't gotten anything from him or talk to him since I don't know when. I was hoping since they allowed Arcann to be romanced that they would do something to allow Koth to be present as well. Foolish hope I guess.

And it sucked.

Just showing him evacuate his crew, didn't even need any voicing

They could at the very least have him sent a letter, not really expensive and at the very least a little something for people who did not kill him, especially for characters who romance him. It does not even need to be very long, just a few lines where he says that he's sad about the Gravestone but he's happy too that no one died and he's happy you're safe and traitor story is over.

Lana specifically though, sort of meh on her. Don't hate her but don't really care about her. Now romancing Senya would have been more fun than flirting with Lana but...

Lana is actually the only female LI that is curently romancing one of my character.

Most romances on female companions just creep me out. Most of them feel really too young and / or too immature, and nearly all of them are in a mentor / apprentice or superior/ subordinate kind of relationship with male PCs, exceptions being Risha, Akaavi and to some extent Kaliyo and Vette.

Romancing Senya would feel weird for my toons, as they're mostly around Arcann's age, but for older character or character that like older women, why not.

Edited by Goreshaga

I wanted to romance Cedrax with my consular and I really wish I'd have had the option of unplugging and deleting Holiday. Her voice grates on my nerves so badly. She's like the treacle-coated alternative to Vaylin lol. Then I thought Zenith would be an awesome choice and after a while I got to prefer him. I wish we could've romanced him. That Twi'lek representative that travels with us...I suspect they had a thing, or wanted to. If my consular was a Twi'lek we should've been able to take him for ourselves lol. As for Felix, nice as he was, he just didn't interest me.

A nice way to have played out the Tharan romance was the Consular and Holiday doing a little competing for him. Something I believe is lacking on all the romance options.

I didn't care for Zenith myself. Also not a fan of twi'lek LIs anyways. :p

A nice way to have played out the Tharan romance was the Consular and Holiday doing a little competing for him. Something I believe is lacking on all the romance options.

I didn't care for Zenith myself. Also not a fan of twi'lek LIs anyways. :p

That could've worked and made for an interesting take on the romance.

I'm not a huge fan of Twi'leks either, but I loved his voice (and then I found out why after Theron came along lol) and I also liked his personality a bit. The barks were cool, my favorite was always when he'd say "Who do you want dead." Nothing says love like someone willing to kill for you lol. :D

If they made him only romanceable to Twi'leks, it would inspire me to play another. I only have the one DS5 Smug, who's rather cool, she's pure white. :)

I considered romancing Koth with my smuggler, but after seeing that after the death sentence he's quite dead even if you let him live, well, i'm not so sure i want to go there.

My main Outlander being my JK, their view on Vitiate could not be more different, and this is where they often clash, but they manage to get along, except on Vitiate and Arcann. She does not really like the fact that he worship Vitiate while she knows exactly what he's done on Nathema and Ziost, and he did not like that she decided to spare Arcann and Senya.

Well i don't hate on Holliday, but it really feels like there could've been more with Tharan if not for the way she reacted.

I'll have to find some time to continue with this female JC to see it.

And it sucked.

Just showing him evacuate his crew, didn't even need any voicing

They could at the very least have him sent a letter, not really expensive and at the very least a little something for people who did not kill him, especially for characters who romance him. It does not even need to be very long, just a few lines where he says that he's sad about the Gravestone but he's happy too that no one died and he's happy you're safe and traitor story is over.

Lana is actually the only female LI that is curently romancing one of my character.

Most romances on female companions just creep me out. Most of them feel really too young and / or too immature, and nearly all of them are in a mentor / apprentice or superior/ subordinate kind of relationship with male PCs, exceptions being Risha, Akaavi and to some extent Kaliyo and Vette.

Romancing Senya would feel weird for my toons, as they're mostly around Arcann's age, but for older character or character that like older women, why not.

The problem I see there, is none of the characters are as old as Senya. :p One can imagine their character is, but no, the PC is not supposed to be that old. None of the stories play out as the character being old at all.

I'd say romancing Senya would just be close to a Warrior romancing Quinn. About 19ish with a 38 yo for Warrior, figuring the Warrior is supposed to be 18-21 and Quinn is 37 when we meet him, so figure 38 when the romance starts.

So, figure 10 years have passed for the PC? So 28, even if physically that would still have them 5 years younger due to carbonite freezing.

Senya being a possible 18-20 years older isn't much different than that relationship. Also, Senya is a force user, which means they're supposed to age better, at least if LS.

And yes, I realize one can make their character look older, but that was much later in the game and not the intent of the characters in the story :p

That could've worked and made for an interesting take on the romance.

I'm not a huge fan of Twi'leks either, but I loved his voice (and then I found out why after Theron came along lol) and I also liked his personality a bit. The barks were cool, my favorite was always when he'd say "Who do you want dead." Nothing says love like someone willing to kill for you lol. :D

If they made him only romanceable to Twi'leks, it would inspire me to play another. I only have the one DS5 Smug, who's rather cool, she's pure white. :)

I made a twi'lek Trooper just to play her DS5 and get her white :)

I don't remember if I deleted her or not though for another Trooper. Only class I'm willing to be a Twi'lek on and I wanted a white twi'lek :)

Maybe I'll redo that one again at some point. Better romance options for her now as I don't care for Aric, but her with Theron would be fun :) Might have been one to try Koth with, but as mentioned we don't see him again, even for a "Marry me" scene like we get with Theron and Lana.

I made a twi'lek Trooper just to play her DS5 and get her white :)

I don't remember if I deleted her or not though for another Trooper. Only class I'm willing to be a Twi'lek on and I wanted a white twi'lek :)

Maybe I'll redo that one again at some point. Better romance options for her now as I don't care for Aric, but her with Theron would be fun :) Might have been one to try Koth with, but as mentioned we don't see him again, even for a "Marry me" scene like we get with Theron and Lana.

She sounds cool :D I was the same way, the idea of a white one was too awesome to resist. If they had a vibrant red and purple, I might make a couple more to play with.

I could never get into Trooper for the same reason. I'm not an Aric fan (I like his VA though) and once they dangled Jonas Balkar in front of me, well, that was it, game over for the trooper lol. I thought about someone for Koth, made a BH actually, but haven't really gotten into playing her. I'm not really a Koth fan, I think I killed him on 2 out of 3 Outlanders, but it's a rip for those who loved him not to get progression to the end.

She sounds cool :D I was the same way, the idea of a white one was too awesome to resist. If they had a vibrant red and purple, I might make a couple more to play with.

I could never get into Trooper for the same reason. I'm not an Aric fan (I like his VA though) and once they dangled Jonas Balkar in front of me, well, that was it, game over for the trooper lol. I thought about someone for Koth, made a BH actually, but haven't really gotten into playing her. I'm not really a Koth fan, I think I killed him on 2 out of 3 Outlanders, but it's a rip for those who loved him not to get progression to the end.

Torian for my Hunter. Always :) I can't say it's my fave LI romance, but I like the pairing.

Maybe I'll have my Trooper keep Torian alive instead of Vette as well (I usually save Vette first)

Regardless of what we think of each other's favorites, I don't really think anyone in this conversation aims to be offensive on a real life personal level.

True, on my end, at least.

I agree, Lana makes a good advisor and she should've stayed in that capacity with a different person, after Arkous was canned. I think both companions (Lana and Theron) are being written in this game with a certain measure of incompetence, which I think is unfair. Theron is competent and successful in his comics and his novel, and yet like I said before, they have given him a bit of a 'putz' quality with some of the situations they've put him in. I don't fault his character as established by Karphyshin and Freed, but by the ones that came after and the same could apply to Lana. People do make mistakes, but I think the level of mistakes made is pretty outrageous given who they are.

Yeah, even the way the traitor arc is handled is so clumsy in ways, and it seems like Theron would have been able to handle things better on his end, too. Everyone has faults but the writing really makes them both look far more inept than they really are. If Theron and Lana had a secret cipher that only they could decode, the question becomes why Theron didn't use it at the beginning of this mess to communicate (plot hole, that's why).

It would've almost made sense for her to inherit Arkous's seat as lore previously shows victorious Sith taking their predecessor's place as in the case of Nox/Imperius/Occlus and Thanaton.

She would even make a competent Logistics Sphere person, except that it belongs to my precious Vowrawn :D

Yeah, Vowrawn needs to stay right where he is. :) I think she could have been successful in a few of the seats filled by others, such as Ancient Knowledge and Mysteries.

Military Strategy was open because of Darth Decimus's death, and given her coordination of events on the attack on Tython and the operations on Korriban, Rishi and Yavin 4, that could have been a match (and again, would have given her a plausible entry to the story on Ziost).

Heck, Imperial Intelligence seems to have been open because Zhorrid seemed to vanish into the ether, so Marr could have installed her there. She could have been an intimidating "Do not fail me" presence while not overseeing day to day operations. It's confusing that Marr would have named Lana to Minister of Intelligence but the seat was left open.

Theron while a great spy, I think he'd chafe at being in charge of the whole enchalada. I would've liked to see Jonas Balkar or Keeper (either the former Minister of Intelligence or Shara Jenn) in charge at the Alliance.

I am not a huge fan of (Minister) Keeper, but Shara Jenn would have been perfect.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

I am sick of the way how certain companions seem to be put above others and people threw a temper fit because someone wants the same treatment that a lot of us had to endure but oh well your companion is more special than anyone else, aren't' they?

Hence my mockery of all the love threads and the cat fights they cause in other threads Requests threads or roadmap threads (and this one, after reading the last 6 pages). The claws always come out when someone's pet companion is or isn't mentioned. My companion is better than yours! No mine is! No mine is! You're a doody head! No you are! It's all very childish. It's someone else's story and you're (non for some) fictional love interests and preferences have no bearing on any of it. We're all just passengers here.

Edited by kodrac

In a sunshine and rainbows world they would have NEVER introduced Kill or Banish options, but they DID! If that's the way it's going to be there should be no safe zone for any comp. Let the player decide who they wish to keep or not for everyone. If they really wanted a truly linear story then they shouldn't have shot the bullet to begin with. All or nothing is the only way everyone is equal.