Scheduled Maintenance: June 12th, 2013 [UPDATED 6:45AM PDT]

AmberGreen

Hoping to get a response on this, before tonight's raid then. Will the lockouts carry through the maintenance or would we be locked from NiM TFB if we do HM tonight.

I mean I am pretty sure I know the answer to this but hopefully a yellow post will prevent MORE guilds from getting upset if they choose to run TFB today.

There was another dev post today to save your lockouts if you plan to go into NiM.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week's scheduled maintenance is now scheduled for tomorrow, 6/12. Please see the OP for details!

Thanks for dumping this on today, when I had planned rated games between several guilds and I now don't even have the time to reorganise it because they're all APAC guilds and wont be on till late. gg.

This week's scheduled maintenance is now scheduled for tomorrow, 6/12. Please see the OP for details!

WOOT! Thx for the update!

Thanks for dumping this on today, when I had planned rated games between several guilds and I now don't even have the time to reorganise it because they're all APAC guilds and wont be on till late. gg.

LMAOOOOOO!!!! earlier than I expected them to get it out and the QQs continue, love it

Edited by odawgg

Yes, they totally should have confirmed with your schedule first, what jerks.

no matter what day this lands on, it isn't going to be great for everyone.

we have 3 raid groups, garunteed one of them wouldnt be raiding on the day this landed seeing as we raid every day of the week.

Correction, I got an email a week ago and it even gave the cover of the pack. here it is zoomed in.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2hdsmfa.jpg

From a close up speculation.

Calo Nord's Outfit and partial view of a Holo chair item?

Huttball Rotworn Uniform

MINIGUN ASSAULT CANNON

Topless Version of Aspiring Knight's set. (big slap to the face to the dozens and dozens requesting this set.)

and a half seen speeder

Skype, Steam, two instances of WoW and SWTOR. D0oOd. Unplug for a second. Go OUTSIDE. Even for just a few minutes.

This server thing is total *********. You've known about this problem for a while now, and it has already been delayed for the exact same problem. Do you people test any of this stuff before you start promising dates? People schedule their game time around what they expect you to provide, and when you fail to do so yet again, for the same reason, it's no wonder so many people have left.

This is the one feature people have been asking for since LAST YEAR and you can't get it to work right. What the hell am I paying you people for?

Looks good. A preview post for the new cartel pack would be pretty nice too ^^

Saw patch notes, didn't see mention of the two addition CE vendor dies we were promised.

If you're referring to Orange-Red and Yellow-Green, those are there. They're available for the Collectors Edition people only. So your only options are to find a copy and buy it, ask someone with a copy to buy you the dyes, or wait and hope someone puts it on the GTN and pay the marked up price.

But they ARE there.

Edited by ShAdOwXkAgE