Gamebreaker: "Bioware gives us ****"

Ayelinna

The Republic Episode 145 from Gamebreaker.

Gary and Laura both agree that the 500cc situation was lazy on Biowares part, they too wanted something unique (let me guess, they're "special snowflakes" too?) so yeah you can laugh at them too as well as me.

Probably one of my favourite episodes from Gamebreaker...they more episodes they make, it seems each time they get more and more annoyed with the game and Bioware.

They also comment on the cash grab feature of paying 10cc for the 10th Anniversary celebrations... Laura suggested they should get it for free and Larry called it "nickle and diming us, literally".

But well worth a watch everybody.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary and Laura both agree that the 500cc situation was lazy on Biowares part, they too wanted something unique (let me guess, they're "special snowflakes" too?) so yeah you can laugh at them too as well as me.

Probably one of my favourite episodes from Gamebreaker...they more episodes they make, it seems each time they get more and more annoyed with the game and Bioware.

They also comment on the cash grab feature of paying 10cc for the 10th Anniversary celebrations... Laura suggested they should get it for free and Larry called it "nickle and diming us, literally".

I agree. 10 CC... why not just give it free? I mean... what is really up with Bioware lately? lol

Also, it's a must watch conversation... Those who disagrees.... may the force be with you

Edited by Mark-JPS

Mate it is evident you got a problem with this game.

Would advise you to just let go. Of either those problems, or with the game itself. :)

Mate it is evident you got a problem with this game.

Would advise you to just let go. Of either those problems, or with the game itself. :)

So I have a few problems with this game, I should just leave it if I don't love and worship it 100%?

Weigh the pros vs the cons.

Since you're still here I assume the first still outweight the latter. :p

Well, its more fun to talk about the problems and how these problems can be improved compared to telling everbody what I like about the game, it brings no discussion.

Well, its more fun to talk about the problems and how these problems can be improved compared to telling everbody what I like about the game, it brings no discussion.

Yea, there's no such thing as a perfect game. If you think SWTOR is perfect, then there's no room of improvement. But then, what can you expect from forum posters on a SWTOR community forums? Should be expected that 95% of those who posts here will neglect to see Bioware's flaws in SWTOR.

Edited by Mark-JPS

You DO NOT talk about how the game can be improved in your view.

ALL you do is spit venom about how bad the game is and how bad EAWare are...there is a huge difference :)

Driz

You DO NOT talk about how the game can be improved in your view.

ALL you do is spit venom about how bad the game is and how bad EAWare are...there is a huge difference :)

Driz

Which just goes to show people like you never read any of the original posts in the threads I make. I bring my ideas and opinions on how things can be improved. I guess that's just a reflex for you people, to hate on anyone who criticizes anything and put forward ridiculous accusations like the one you just posted when you are 100% wrong.

Which just goes to show people like you never read any of the original posts in the threads I make. I bring my ideas and opinions on how things can be improved. I guess that's just a reflex for you people, to hate on anyone who criticizes anything and put forward ridiculous accusations like the one you just posted when you are 100% wrong.

I don't see any improvements there.

I don't see any improvements there.

I don't need to, I've already put them in another thread. This thread is to make everyone aware of the Gamebreaker episode and for people to have a watch, which I recommend.

There is a very big difference between constructive criticism and just complaining .

Constructive Criticism:

(1) You list the problems or bugs you may have found and you list those and ideas you have that may help alleviate the problem.

(2) You list the items you would like to see add to the game and give legitimate reasons why (not because I like it or I want it).

Complaining:

(1) You go on and on about a problem without listing any way to alleviate the problem and you create numerous threads over and over just because you want to complain and bring attention to yourself.

(2) You complain that they don't have this or that in the game without listing why you think it should be added and refusing to listen to anyone that may have a different opinion than yourself.

I don't need to, I've already put them in another thread. This thread is to make everyone aware of the Gamebreaker episode and for people to have a watch, which I recommend.

What like:

BW should never give anyone else another bowcaster as an event reward because it makes yours less important?

BW should release a one time purchase instant level 55 in the CM?

Rewards in game should be gated by high legacy levels as only people with as much free time as you are important enough to have them?

These are all suggested improvements of your all lifted from your recent threads...constructive indeed :)

Driz

There is a very big difference between constructive criticism and just complaining .

Constructive Criticism:

(1) You list the problems or bugs you may have found and you list those and ideas you have that may help alleviate the problem.

(2) You list the items you would like to see add to the game and give legitimate reasons why (not because I like it or I want it).

Complaining:

(1) You go on and on about a problem without listing any way to alleviate the problem and you create numerous threads over and over just because you want to complain and bring attention to yourself.

(2) You complain that they don't have this or that in the game without listing why you think it should be added and refusing to listen to anyone that may have a different opinion than yourself.

Thank you, hopefully people on these forums will read what you said. I couldn't have put it better myself.

the improvement she's talking about is in the video. That's why she posted it

" I bring my own ideas and improvements." Like I said, I don't see any. Please point them out. Unless she is Laura, and self promoting...but until someone confirms it...

" I bring my own ideas and improvements." Like I said, I don't see any. Please point them out. Unless she is Laura, and self promoting...but until someone confirms it...

I'm not Laura, I'm just making everyone aware of this episode. Is that really difficult for you to understand?

I'm not Laura, I'm just making everyone aware of this episode. Is that really difficult for you to understand?

But you only want to promote the episode because its negative....

How come we never see you here posting to raise awareness of Gamebreaker when they sing the games praises? Interesting.....

Driz

But you only want to promote the episode because its negative....

How come we never see you here posting to raise awareness of Gamebreaker when they sing the games praises? Interesting.....

Driz

Because this is my favourite episode in my opinion and I felt like everybody should take a look at it. It's relevant to the games discussion because they bring in a lot of good points in that episode.

Because this is my favourite episode in my opinion and I felt like everybody should take a look at it. It's relevant to the games discussion because they bring in a lot of good points in that episode.

As long as you don't think you are actually fooling anyone, then carry on...:)

You honestly make the day at work much more enjoyable and I truly look forward to each and every constructive and inciteful post you make :)

Cheers

Driz

As long as you don't think you are actually fooling anyone, then carry on...:)

You honestly make the day at work much more enjoyable and I truly look forward to each and every constructive and inciteful post you make :)

Cheers

Driz

Can you please stop derailing the thread and stop harassing me please. Thanks have a nice day.