I made Thana Vesh :D

Treto

So, on a whim, I decided to purchase the full Thana Vesh armor set. Afterwards, I decided to create a character to use my new set, but couldn't decide on an appearance. Then I thought to myself "Why not see if I can make the NPC herself?" And so, here it is. Maybe it's because I don't check the forums often, or I'm looking in the wrong place, but I'm shocked at the lack of NPC slider threads there are. Anyway, here's my attempt at Thana Vesh.

EDIT: As requested, here are screenshots! :D For some reason, print screen does not work for me during cutscenes. If anyone has any advice on how to fix that, I'll gladly take it!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/OnyxCharm/Screenshot_2013-05-14_05_11_39_909129.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/OnyxCharm/Screenshot_2013-05-14_05_11_57_508136.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/OnyxCharm/Screenshot_2013-05-19_07_48_29_818679.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/OnyxCharm/Screenshot_2013-05-19_07_48_09_329507.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/OnyxCharm/Screenshot_2013-05-19_07_50_00_189848.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/OnyxCharm/Screenshot_2013-05-19_07_50_16_752795.jpg

Race: Human

Class: Sith Warrior

Body type: 2

Head: 8

Scars: 1

Complexion: 7

Eye Color: 3

Cosmetics and Tattoos: 32

Hair: 21

Hair Color: 9

Skin Color: 1

Notes: There is no way to match that shade of pink the NPC Thana Vesh has for her lips with these sliders. The hardest part was the complexion. If anyone feels there's a slider that matches the NPC better, feel free to post it in this thread! :D

This is my first attempt at creating an NPC. Anyone who tries out these sliders feel free to post your opinions of it in this thread!

Edited by Treto

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I can upload some screenshots, but it will have to wait till tomorrow (That's when the armor becomes tradeable)

And Jenzali those are not only good, but hilarious as well!

In the circumstances

that's a really cruel thing to do to Syo! :D:D

Hmm... now, here's a thought. Way of making this fun- post the *slider* values, not the name- let people make the character and find out who they're making ;) Here's my first go-

Male Sith Warrior, body type 2, head 3, scars 1, complexion 28, eye colour 2 (I think, it's hard to tell in the lighting in that room he's always in), beard 13, tattoo 2, hair 23, hair colour 9, skin colour about 2 or 3 will give you an unmitigated son of a PVPer.

Now someone else's turn!

Edited by RowanThursday

Though I find rather unoriginal the idea of having a toon that resembles a pivotal character in the game, I do admit those made me laugh, especially the first one. :D

In the circumstances

that's a really cruel thing to do to Syo! :D:D

Hmm... now, here's a thought. Way of making this fun- post the *slider* values, not the name- let people make the character and find out who they're making ;) Here's my first go-

Male Sith Warrior, body type 2, head 3, scars 1, complexion 28, eye colour 2 (I think, it's hard to tell in the lighting in that room he's always in), beard 13, tattoo 2, hair 23, hair colour 9, skin colour about 2 or 3 will give you an unmitigated son of a PVPer.

Now someone else's turn!

I don't even have the character creator open, but I'm going to take a wild guess that it's Overseer Harkun because he has both tatoos and a beard.

It's not possible to fully recreate Harkun since we can't make our toons call everyone a "slave" every few seconds. :rolleyes:

BTW a suggestion for Jenzali - try running your screenshots thru something like XnConvert to reduce the file size.

My Jugg killed Thana.

My Mara killed Thana. (Played Light Side, but what the heck)

My Sniper killed Thana.

My Sorc killed Thana. Twice. (not really, but tried)

My Bounty Hunter killed Thana. (Also played Light Side, and Mako didn't like it)

But she is (was) one of the most memorable NPCs in the game.

I really wish I could follow the OP's toon around to see other player's reactions.

My Jugg killed Thana.

My Mara killed Thana. (Played Light Side, but what the heck)

My Sniper killed Thana.

My Sorc killed Thana. Twice. (not really, but tried)

My Bounty Hunter killed Thana. (Also played Light Side, and Mako didn't like it)

But she is (was) one of the most memorable NPCs in the game.

I really wish I could follow the OP's toon around to see other player's reactions.

You just want to follow her into a PVP area and kill her, don't you? :)

You just want to follow her into a PVP area and kill her, don't you? :)

Hehe

Hey Thana, there is this cool bar around Outpost Zaroshe in Tatooine's Dune Sea. I hear they have live music and

cheap drinks. Wanna check it out?

Think the funniest might be if you made a BH who looked like Mako... Just based on the storyline that I've seen so far with her...

You can't, as far as I can tell. Mainly because her two definining features are not available.

- Her face is not available to player character Cyborgs

- That implant is not available to player character Cyborgs

I would like to see a screenshot before anyone claims to have made a Mako clone :p

You can't, as far as I can tell. Mainly because her two definining features are not available.

- Her face is not available to player character Cyborgs

- That implant is not available to player character Cyborgs

I would like to see a screenshot before anyone claims to have made a Mako clone :p

The face is. The implants are not... yet. You can only get the implants used by one of her alternate appearances.

I've been running a Mako clone as a smuggler for some time now.